Question Need new Monitor fast

Jacksharkben

Notorious Pirate
So im getting this computer tomorrow https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1306417-REG/cyberpowerpc_gamer_supreme_liquid_cool.html but I need a monitor for it (it will be used for work and gaming ) and I need it to be from Amazon as I just found out that I have a gift card on there (50$ but I will pay around 250$ so I guess it has to be under 300$) I like this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A0ZRR50/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1XBPHGHAXLHDG&psc=1 but I don't know if it will work well with the computer im getting.

Yeah it will work fine. Freesync is AMD technology but will work fine with Nvidia graphics cards you will just loose the ability to have active sync (look it up if you would like). G-Sync is the Nvidia specific version of it which would work better with your PC, but freesync will still work. G-sync monitors tend to be a lot more expensive anyways. The 1ms latency is great for gaming, 144hz will look buttery smooth, and 1080p while not outstanding is of course the standard resolution still and many games still even have trouble with resolutions higher. So its a pretty good monitor from those aspects, of course I would look more in depth at reviews to see if anyone gets monitors with dead pixels, color quality, etc. if you can.

Yeah it will work fine. Freesync is AMD technology but will work fine with Nvidia graphics cards you will just loose the ability to have active sync (look it up if you would like). G-Sync is the Nvidia specific version of it which would work better with your PC, but freesync will still work. G-sync monitors tend to be a lot more expensive anyways. The 1ms latency is great for gaming, 144hz will look buttery smooth, and 1080p while not outstanding is of course the standard resolution still and many games still even have trouble with resolutions higher. So its a pretty good monitor from those aspects, of course I would look more in depth at reviews to see if anyone gets monitors with dead pixels, color quality, etc. if you can.
what would you use?

what would you use?
Personally if I ever got a high end monitor I'd pay the extra money for a 2k resolution Gsync monitor. But I just have some "cheap" 1080p monitors currently. If I had only $300 to spend yeah I'd get a freesync monitor because there are no Gsync monitors for under $300.

Back