Nemesis Blade Reminder (08/09/13)

This weekend is yer last chance to claim the Rare broadsword that packs a punch –
the Nemesis Blade! After Sunday August 11, the code for this mighty blade sets sail,
so don't ye dare dally, mates.
nemesis.jpg
Just redeem the code: nemesis
You will instantly receive the Nemesis Blade in yer Pirate’s inventory.
NOTE: You must have an available weapon slot in
your inventory when you redeem the code.
The Nemesis Blade can be redeemed by both Basic
and Unlimited Access Members.
However, only Unlimited Members can equip this Rare broadsword in battle.

Although Nemesis is a lower to mid-level blade, the Hurricane Slash is a lot of fun during invasions. See if you can knock Jolly to the ground!
:fight:

You see, I'd go on the game and redeem this thing if I actually believed I needed it. But, other than using it to level up my noobs, I see no use for it. As my friend King Arrguy posted before me, why would I want this piece of crap??
I have it on my noob ( Gm of a new guild " Empirates " ) but it's still a worthless weapon.
You see, I'd go on the game and redeem this thing if I actually believed I needed it. But, other than using it to level up my noobs, I see no use for it. As my friend King Arrguy posted before me, why would I want this piece of crap??
I have it on my noob ( Gm of a new guild " Empirates " ) but it's still a worthless weapon.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, we already have it. Its called Military Broadsword and even better Sword of Triton. Idk about Military but SOT is much better. I actually sold mine because its worth more in gold than actual use.

Back