New Alert Thingy!

Bobby Flat Foot

Pirate Lord
I don't know how long this has been here, but I just noticed it!
Capture12.PNG

Do you have a mac
Largely irrelevant when it comes to websites. FWIW I have a Mac, but everything here should work regardless of the operating system.

What does matter is the browser, I highly recommend Chrome (or Firefox if that's not your thing).. Internet Explorer is not a very good browser and I cannot guarantee all features of the site are compatible with it.

The alert thingy has been there a while but as of yesterday it should work better and stand out more :p

Largely irrelevant when it comes to websites. FWIW I have a Mac, but everything here should work regardless of the operating system.

What does matter is the browser, I highly recommend Chrome (or Firefox if that's not your thing).. Internet Explorer is not a very good browser and I cannot guarantee all features of the site are compatible with it.

The alert thingy has been there a while but as of yesterday it should work better and stand out more :p

I like it, it is a good idea Davy Darkrage

That does not mean you have to shut the forums down why you do it does it.
Probably not - usually the forums only shut down for long periods of time when I'm doing server maintenance, which I make every attempt to do when most people are off of here.

Adding/changing new features usually involves everyone getting logged out, and a minute or so of a blank white page.. but nothing more than that.

yeah i just noticed it today after leaving the tab open for like 9 hours today lol (GOOGLE CHROME FTW)

what about safari

Back