New Category Feedback - What's Your Opinion

Treasurer

Site Founder
What other category would you like to see in pirates forums?, also you can mention which one is your favorite category so far.

Give your opinions,

Some key points are, the category has to be popular so that members actually post there.

Just leave your thoughts here
If we get different categories options, we might start a poll to vote which one would take place.

Also keep in mind that there are no guarantees that we will add any category, but we are looking into options.

Thanks for the reply Davy. I realize how tough it is to make those kind of changes on some software and its very much appreciated ... thanks for taking a stab at it in the future.

I don't think it would require too much time. This software is new, and this is the first beta. It is a highly requested feature so I am waiting to see if it will be coming in the next release or two so I don't waste time writing it myself..

Additionally, a pirate themed style is on the way of course ;) ..
The majority of it is completed however there are a lot of fine details to work out. I am shooting to have an initial version up late tomorrow/early Saturday..

That is fantastic Davy! I am very impressed with the functionality and smoothness in which the forums are functioning. I have spent a lot of time on forums... much more than I would care to admit .... LOL... So far this is the best I have used. I have also installed / set up / managed a few different boards over the years and non of them had this clean of a look or organisation. Very well done as they say! Looking forward to seeing the new graphic themes when they are added.

i had no idea that you were so involved, in everything Darkrage... I will say this, Its because of Darkrage's guidance that the "Riddles of the Sphinxes event is gonna go all the way this evening...
I am psyched, and also greatful to my Mate, Darkrage

I just want to say Kudos, to Treasurer and Davy D. for an awesome job on setting this forum up! You two amaze me! Everything seems to be going smoothly and I can't wait to see the new pirates style. Thank you for getting this going and once again fantastic job guys!! :)

Helga says that Helga has always liked contests. Helga likes the design your own... Helga would like to see image, video, or word competitions. Helga wonders if you can make or give badges or trophies of some type?

Helga would also offer to make various graphic stuffs for you if you need them.

Helga says that Helga has always liked contests. Helga likes the design your own... Helga would like to see image, video, or word competitions.

These are great ideas Helga, thanks for bringing them up, I am sure something like that will be considered

Helga wonders if you can make or give badges or trophies of some type?

Helga would also offer to make various graphic stuffs for you if you need them.

Yes, there are trophies you can win on the site, currently by the posts you make, and also by being "liked" if you see the like link , just before the "reply" link. All these are counted toward trophies.

Back