Blog Post New Clothes in the Caribbean!

DQVPdqsVQAAnYdg.jpg:large
Ahoy, pirates!

Ye know me not, but I bring good tidings to pirates everywhere, and many gifts! I be watchin’ yer travels all across the Caribbean, and have decided to help pirates in their battle against the fearsome Jolly Roger. To this end, I be scatterin’ my treasure all across the Caribbean!

Ye can start by visitin’ the Peddlers, who have found their wares expanded greatly. Now they be sellin’ two outfits every month! Arrr, ye be hearin’ me right, a second outfit, brand new and never before seen! This month ye’ll be findin’ the brand new French Privateer and Winter Mystic outfits! These threads have not been seen before! Get ‘em while they be hot cold! Also, keep an eye out for the Winter Festival outfit, coming to Peddlers along with some other holiday cheer later this month...

In addition to the gifts above, Peddlers will be seein’ regular drop-offs of new clothing from me, but the supply be limited! These new flash sales will last for three days at a time, so keep an eye out for when one appears! In fact, I may just be leavin’ them somethin’ soon…

The fun doesn’t end here pirates! I be a wealthy individual, and I’d be lyin’ if I said I didn’t have more to give. To celebrate a recent ol’ tenth anniversary, I be leavin’ you with another new outfit: Caribbean Day. It’ll be at Peddlers until Hollowed Woods closes, so get it while ye can!

Now, there be one outfit that comes not from me, but I have heard tales of it appearin’ in Hollowed Woods! Surely an outfit we don’t deserve, but one we certainly need: Caribbean Night! Go and pick it up while ye can, pirates!

Aye, it’s time for me to take a rest though. I leave ye with one final message: Keep yer eyes fixed on the stars, for a mercenary comes soon!

Oh, and I almost forgot! I be hearin’ rumors that the Brethren Court has devised a better way for pirates to store their treasure, based on popular request. Keep an eye on the horizon, for soon ye’ll be able to store twice as many articles of clothing at all times! Great timin’, don’t ye think?

New clothes, awesome. But why before all peddler outfits have been made available? I am still waiting on Raven's Cove Mercenary. But that won't stop me from enjoying the new stuff even if they are just recolors of old stuff.

Last edited:
DQVPdqsVQAAnYdg.jpg:large
Ahoy, pirates!

Ye know me not, but I bring good tidings to pirates everywhere, and many gifts! I be watchin’ yer travels all across the Caribbean, and have decided to help pirates in their battle against the fearsome Jolly Roger. To this end, I be scatterin’ my treasure all across the Caribbean!

Ye can start by visitin’ the Peddlers, who have found their wares expanded greatly. Now they be sellin’ two outfits every month! Arrr, ye be hearin’ me right, a second outfit, brand new and never before seen! This month ye’ll be findin’ the brand new French Privateer and Winter Mystic outfits! These threads have not been seen before! Get ‘em while they be hot cold! Also, keep an eye out for the Winter Festival outfit, coming to Peddlers along with some other holiday cheer later this month...

In addition to the gifts above, Peddlers will be seein’ regular drop-offs of new clothing from me, but the supply be limited! These new flash sales will last for three days at a time, so keep an eye out for when one appears! In fact, I may just be leavin’ them somethin’ soon…

The fun doesn’t end here pirates! I be a wealthy individual, and I’d be lyin’ if I said I didn’t have more to give. To celebrate a recent ol’ tenth anniversary, I be leavin’ you with another new outfit: Caribbean Day. It’ll be at Peddlers until Hollowed Woods closes, so get it while ye can!

Now, there be one outfit that comes not from me, but I have heard tales of it appearin’ in Hollowed Woods! Surely an outfit we don’t deserve, but one we certainly need: Caribbean Night! Go and pick it up while ye can, pirates!

Aye, it’s time for me to take a rest though. I leave ye with one final message: Keep yer eyes fixed on the stars, for a mercenary comes soon!

Oh, and I almost forgot! I be hearin’ rumors that the Brethren Court has devised a better way for pirates to store their treasure, based on popular request. Keep an eye on the horizon, for soon ye’ll be able to store twice as many articles of clothing at all times! Great timin’, don’t ye think?

I seem to be having trouble finding a peddler in Hollowed Woods. Am I misunderstanding where Caribbean Day outfit is located.

The Caribbean Day outfit is located at regular peddlers. The Caribbean Night outfit is located at the Event Rewards clothing vendor inside the Decrepit Shop (the two-story building by the entrance) in Hollowed Woods.

I was looking for the Caribbean Night outfit and I was there at the Events Rewards. I kinda thought the outfit was a freebie but instead it cost bones.

I'm excited for this because now I can stop having to pick which articles I have to sell back to those crook tailors and peddlers to make room for new ones!

Not To mention I know there's just plenty of looks this Wolf hasn't had on their pirate they'd love to rock. ;)

Back