New Clothing! Woot

Francis Gunshot

Site Founder
Here is a pic of the newest stuff!!! My fav so far
Screen shot 2011-04-01 at 3.08.06 PM.png

Ahhh so the black corset does exist...WooT :excited:

I am now on a black corset hunt.....
:D

i have a pirate with a black corset got it with hex in misty mire long time ago, it does exist, now trying to get a red corset

well ill pay u anyways dont eat chocolate in a pool especially not a public pool think about that for a minute;)

if i think about that even, say half a minute, that sounds, little gross, just little bit, gross, lets change that to pretty darn gross....i dont even want to think about it,.euww.:excited:

if i think about that even, say half a minute, that sounds, little gross, just little bit, gross, lets change that to pretty darn gross....i dont even want to think about it,.euww.:excited:

well it was a tip and u rly shouldnt

ever seen caddyshack u would get the tip little better if u did

I am very excited they finally came up with some beautiful clothes this month, but a little aggravated with disney. How does it look to kids playing this game to see them charge $2,500 just for a pair of boots? $1,500 just for a corsette? And to sell one you get pennies on it. Kids should learn the value of money. That is just not even close to being reality for most, unless you live in Beverly Hills, and I am sure most on here dont...so keep it a little more real Disney,...or what, we pirates we have steal it? to own it? :daggermouth:

i like the new clothes a lot...love the color too...i also like last months clothes, but hated february's clothes..i also love how the peddlers have special clothes for holidays...im gonna need a new inventory soon, because its filled up with so many clothes
EDIT (Apr 8, 2011 at 1:53 PM):
i got the hat from the new set but other than that no... ADD MORE SPACE ALREADY I CANT KEEP SELLING THINGS THAT I LIKE U KNOW!!!
exactly....idk what im gonna do next month...

Back