New Clothing! Woot

I didnt get the email but is this clothing gunna be in the shops or loot drops for the limited time?
It would be great if every tailor shop had a different range of clothing instead of the same stuff on every island.

I'm going to go to the feedback page right now and send a request that many of us want,new,colorful,bright,stylish clothing and the women want more black clothes.
I'll be right back.

Haha, great idea Molly, especially about the black clothes! Will be interesting to know if they reply and what their response is, keep us posted. ;)

the response will be we are working to solve this problem and are doing all we can thanks for you concern. Disney lol

Sad but true. The people that get to sort through 10,000 e-mail complaints per day, don't have the time or inclination to even try to understand the problem. The problem is, that every clothing item in the game should be purchasable in WHITE and DARK BLACK and every drab/dull color on their color swatch. The "bright" colors are the only things that should be rare finds in loot drops. C'mon Disney - you want to make basic members feel more miserable, right? Well then...let the paid customers dress reasonably!

----

I'm not looking forward to ANY new clothing drops - not until Disney lets me buy a second clothing inventory panel for $5 or whatever.

I like De, find my closet to be too small.. even after the last expansion.. new clothes are gonna have to be pretty snappy to get my attention.. and alas.. the quest for the black corset continues...

Am going to miss those white scivies you men have been running around in, they looked adorable with your boots. :rolleyes:Guess it was time they got you some new clothes.

A pirate lass in a corset... naw we would have picked up on something like that...LOL.
its kind of like a Bermuda triangle kind of thing for now.

Back