New Clothing! Woot

Oh! now theres a great idea! we get all 3 of you, we could go from island to island!! with models like you we'd make a killing! lol
EDIT (Jan 3, 2011 at 2:10 AM):

God after reading this i need to be careful, dont want to look like a pirate pimp!! lol:flag: the oldest perfession making a come back! lol

:confused:

the bright and dark clothing is the hardest to find....
i have like a whole row of dark black and navy blue and some magaenta, but thats about all i have for hard to find clothing

At the risk of answering this post a month late
pirate-mickey.gif
I will say I have no black corset. I have nothing Black except Barbosa stuff and I sold the pants. They did not look good on me. I wish we could have a pair of black and white strip pants like the guys do. In fact I think the guys have better colors than the girls. What is up with that.

At the risk of answering this post a month late :piratemickey: I will say I have no black corset. I have nothing Black except Barbosa stuff and I sold the pants. They did not look good on me. I wish we could have a pair of black and white strip pants like the guys do. In fact I think the guys have better colors than the girls. What is up with that.

im guessing its cuz a man.. created the game lol

Back