Discussion New Comers

I have never seen any bullying in the game but for one individual, a few years ago, who seemed to have problems with everyone, regardless of time in the game.
Everyone I run into in-game is always friendly and helpful.
Now I'm not saying there aren't mean and rude people out there, but I have yet to encounter any.
Lol, that's because you are so well loved and respected that no one would ever even think of having conflict with you. Me, I'm not so likable and have run into trolls and people that just want to mess with my game every now and then.

Of course it's in the best interest of the game to present a friendly gaming atmosphere for all players.

I love seeing people help each other out. To me, that's what the game is all about!
(Past) critics of me have stated that I speak/write as someone who feels that I am an "expert" with the opinion I do give, ignoring or dismissing all other opinions. While perhaps it may seem that way, I feel that I am as genuinely confused as everyone else, lol. *Below is something I had learned about people:
  • People want to be understood
  • People want to be accepted
  • People want to be needed
  • People want to be given space
  • People want to be wanted/desired
I am no expert on the human condition. All I can suggest is, master each of the above ^ (in-game) and you're on your way to bettering any gaming community. ;)

Back