Idea New corrected poll - Should loot container SPARKLES be color coded?

Discussion in 'TLOPO Suggestions and Ideas' started by squintz, Jun 14, 2018 at 3:34 PM.

?

Should loot container SPARKLES be color coded?

1. yes

66.7%
  2. no

33.3%
  1. squintz

squintz Pirate Lord

I added a better syntax to this poll.

Greetings. I'd love to see the three loot containers sparkles color coded. I realize they are different sizes and such, but even these being all gold almost always look the same depending on your distance away. And people who do grenades a lot know exactly what I'm talking about. You run all the way in just to find it's a pouch.
    And in pools it's impossible to see pouches and even loot chests most the time. Spakles don't show above water in pools 95% of the time.

My suggestion would be 1. Different colors per containers. And make the colors BRIGHT!!
    Choice of colors is dependent on Dev's these are only a suggestion.
    EX:
    Skull chest = RED
    Loot chest = BLUE
    Pouch = GOLD (same as now)

Also I feel ALL three should be at least the size of sparkles of a loot chest or even skull, as only skull is easily seen above pool water.

Thanks and like to see input here.

2. Eric Sailcutter

Eric Sailcutter Pirate Master

I like the idea. I don't think it's a big problem and so hope it would be a low priority should the developers decide to implement something like this.

3. squintz

squintz Pirate Lord

No, it certainly wouldn't be a priority and it's totally not beta testing, but player pleasure and whining for something to make my pirate life easier.
    But one never knows what might tickle the dev's fancy.
    I mean, look, they made mood rock happy.

Mood Rock and Eric Sailcutter like this.
  4. Eric Sailcutter

Eric Sailcutter Pirate Master

I think @Mood Rock will never be happy unless the original mood rock is put back into the game, lol. But, yes, they tried and far more than I would have too. Being that I'm going to look at every pouch anyway, to me this idea is more about aesthetics.

squintz and Mood Rock like this.