New Emote

Captain John Slate

Wanted Pirate
Just a random idea that popped into my head. Have an emote that enables pirates to hold their muskets/ bayonets like the Navy NPCs do as shown here.
latest

Just a little thing that could be neat.

I like your idea mate, but please don't take what I have to say in any crude way. Right now the developers are working on new islands, Cannon Defense, improving NPC's and so much more, I agree it would be nice to have more emotes but not at this point as the recent /Dev insider discussion states they are working on a lot of new things! I hope your idea gets put in the game as that would excite role players more!

It would help with people doing historical roleplay as like black guard or something so i agree, it should be a emote that you enable and it stays enabled until you move btw.

Ahoy Captain John!

Looking at it now, I do feel like Emotes for both genders are mildly lacking in the perspective of a pirating extravaganza. On the same note, I do agree that for the Roleplay community this would be a fantastic tool to enhance immersion in the style of the game's pre-existing NPCs.

My only concern with an emote that features a weapon (that isn't a present glitch, such as being able to /coinflip a blunderbuss.) is in regards to the question. "Would the Emote require the player(s) to have a Bayonet presently on their hotbar?" Or would it just poof one into existence into the player's hands to create the feeling?

Either way you dice it, I do think adding a plethora of new and fresh emotes that weren't already present in POTCO could be a great way to spice up social interaction and/or Roleplay guilds!

Fair winds!

Back