New Event?

Captain Hi

Pirate Lord
this is the news that potco has released this week what could it mean possibly a new gm event or even a new quest (highly doubtful for the quest)

Strange tales surround the world of Pirates and this one's worth a listen...
Imagine twin brothers, bitter rivals since birth.
The first, Thomas White, the favorite of his mum, showed quick-wit and resourcefulness.
The second, James White, favored by his father, was sly and hot-tempered.
Upon their father's untimely death, James left home to join the British fleet but not before ransacking his own family for valuables and cash - including his father's burial money.
A few years later, Thomas headed for the open seas himself, bound for the Caribbean. There the pair would renew their festering rivalry, but under new names:
Click here for Tomás Blanco (Spain) Click here for Jacques le Blanc (France)

im expexting a new boss on cutthroat it needs one and it said they both work for jolly if u read the storys i wouldnt doubt it will lead to a boss maybe another lvl 50 that drops sabres and broadswords
or guns

im expexting a new boss on cutthroat it needs one and it said they both work for jolly if u read the storys i wouldnt doubt it will lead to a boss maybe another lvl 50 that drops sabres and broadswords
or guns

no... actually if u read them it says its a rumor remember the fishing rumor that it was a sea monster all i know is that this could end up being good or being useless

Could it mean a svs quest? Or that the Jolly Roger lunches his own svs fleet? Or there could be an GM svs event for svsing with the two brothers.

This all could lead to new Spanish and French weapons, clothes, tattoos (more since they already are here), Spanish vs French PvP, Actual GM's (of Thomas White and James White Ghosts or so) coming to SvS with us, or maybe even a new French and Spanish Island for the teams only, or quests, or a boss, ya never know the possibilities.

This all could lead to new Spanish and French weapons, clothes, tattoos (more since they already are here), Spanish vs French PvP, Actual GM's (of Thomas White and James White Ghosts or so) coming to SvS with us, or maybe even a new French and Spanish Island for the teams only, or quests, or a boss, ya never know the possibilities.

trust me they wont waste time on new clothes and that actually has nothing to do with this new spanish and french weapons makes no sense it has nothing to do with the story either tattoos same island same it mentions nothing of a new island only how the two brothers may or may not be dead GM event is prob best guess though i doubt they will look like ghosts i think they will look more like captain rott and the casa de muertos guild

trust me they wont waste time on new clothes and that actually has nothing to do with this new spanish and french weapons makes no sense it has nothing to do with the story either tattoos same island same it mentions nothing of a new island only how the two brothers may or may not be dead GM event is prob best guess though i doubt they will look like ghosts i think they will look more like captain rott and the casa de muertos guild
Thanks for destroying my thoughts mate. Good luck with the others. :oops:

Thanks for destroying my thoughts mate. Good luck with the others. :oops:

hehe lol didnt mean it that way i just meant that it has nothing to do with the story and they recently added new clothes and weapons and considering how lazy they are i doubt they will make up all new looks and abilities for the weapons or even new looks for clothes it either a gm event or new enemies but considering the pictures of the invasions i would say this will end up like a constance sorrow event where we do an invasion to release their souls or a svs event most likely the svs event

i was not there for the constance sorrow event because before the islands changed i quit came back start of padres invasions so couldnt tell u what the event was like

hehe lol didnt mean it that way i just meant that it has nothing to do with the story and they recently added new clothes and weapons and considering how lazy they are i doubt they will make up all new looks and abilities for the weapons or even new looks for clothes it either a gm event or new enemies but considering the pictures of the invasions i would say this will end up like a constance sorrow event where we do an invasion to release their souls or a svs event most likely the svs event

i was not there for the constance sorrow event because before the islands changed i quit came back start of padres invasions so couldnt tell u what the event was like
Its kay, I knew you didn't mean it that way.

Back