New forum member, not a new player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny207

Sea Legs
This is incredible.. So.. I began playing in '08, which I think was pretty much the beginning, never really got too into the game that much though. Then, my cousin, which I must've introduced in the first placed to, got me back into it a couple years later, and since then have been attached to it. Never been a huge fan of games based off movies or anything like that but this is completely different for me. Everything about the game, the community, areas to get loot, ship battles (my favorite), buying tattoos & cannon ammo, new guns & swords, anything literally, even the smaller things like fireworks for example, seriously made me get into the game man. Then august 2013 hit..

I remember it perfectly, like it was yesterday, I was at school eating lunch with a friend, and watched the clock tick and tick until the time stroke to the hour which the game was just gone.. I'm not joking when I say it was one of the worst times.. Then I saw POTCO was being brought back and was so excited in a million ways, even knowing it could take a while. I checked every few weeks just to see how it was going, and every time it was building up and up.

Then today, the new queue update (big fan of, much easier personally), and was able to get on in a few seconds, didn't have a mouse but didn't care cause I got to get back on one of my favorite hobbies, which is definitely still playable without a mouse (still need to buy one though), I hopped on a few ships and was back, nothin' better man. It's pretty unbelieveable. Can't remember exactly the names, but was instantly helped out by a couple people that invited me to a guild, and was just back with the community, probably the only community that goes away from any other one in a good way. This is unbelievable. Thankyou to everyone who helped create this outstanding reincarnation, seriously.

Also, anyone know if there is something going on with the compass? Just wanna make sure it's not my computer or anything.

Welcome Aboard!! :raft:

Not sure what you mean by something going on with the compass but I have accidentally clicked the icon before and shut it off. I usually figure this out later and I'm like "Avast who be the bilge rat that stole me compass?" I pull my sword and start attacking everything trying to find it only to realize I need to reclick it to turn it back on. ( Sorry sand crabs :) )

Welcome to the forums Johnny! :) It's a pleasure to meet you and I'm personally stoked that you found the game again and are enjoying the content and reviving fond memories! Here's hoping that you continue to enjoy high adventure and make a ship's hull full of new friends! Please continue to check back in the forums as it is a treasure trove of important updates, content updates and pertinent information that will keep you informed and on top of what's going on in the game and in the community! So glad to meet you! Two armored thumbs up! Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Welcome to the forums!

I'm glad you found your way home once again, I hope you enjoy your time back and hope to meet you in game sometime! :)

~Ed

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

This is incredible.. So.. I began playing in '08, which I think was pretty much the beginning, never really got too into the game that much though. Then, my cousin, which I must've introduced in the first placed to, got me back into it a couple years later, and since then have been attached to it. Never been a huge fan of games based off movies or anything like that but this is completely different for me. Everything about the game, the community, areas to get loot, ship battles (my favorite), buying tattoos & cannon ammo, new guns & swords, anything literally, even the smaller things like fireworks for example, seriously made me get into the game man. Then august 2013 hit..

I remember it perfectly, like it was yesterday, I was at school eating lunch with a friend, and watched the clock tick and tick until the time stroke to the hour which the game was just gone.. I'm not joking when I say it was one of the worst times.. Then I saw POTCO was being brought back and was so excited in a million ways, even knowing it could take a while. I checked every few weeks just to see how it was going, and every time it was building up and up.

Then today, the new queue update (big fan of, much easier personally), and was able to get on in a few seconds, didn't have a mouse but didn't care cause I got to get back on one of my favorite hobbies, which is definitely still playable without a mouse (still need to buy one though), I hopped on a few ships and was back, nothin' better man. It's pretty unbelieveable. Can't remember exactly the names, but was instantly helped out by a couple people that invited me to a guild, and was just back with the community, probably the only community that goes away from any other one in a good way. This is unbelievable. Thankyou to everyone who helped create this outstanding reincarnation, seriously.
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:゜☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back