Discussion New Forums Look

The title speaks for itself @Irene , I myself have a degree in video game art/design but I cannot draw or create anything to save my life, I prefer analysis and critique

Wow, didn't know all of the forums designs where custom, they look gorgeous @Irene. Hope someday you can make the game look as good as the picture if your up for a project :D

Wow, didn't know all of the forums designs where custom, they look gorgeous @Irene. Hope someday you can make the game look as good as the picture if your up for a project :D

Thanks but no, the position was offered to me long time ago before TLOPO goes public but Its better for myself if I just continue to solo :) Id love to contribute in some way though but perhaps the chance is given to me in the future. So far I'm pretty content doing stuff here for the forums :harry:

Sharing also the before and after in small size here:

output_EJiu5V.gif
It would be so cool if the game's graphics were actually that good. Amazing what you can turn so little into!

You are are an awesome artist Irene! Whether it is digital or not, it still requires a keen eye, an artist eye, to employ such magic!

Sharing also the before and after in small size here:

output_EJiu5V.gif

Amazing work, @Irene !! :D Also, the forums look great! Are these changes that will actually be seen potentially in-game one day? How long would a graphical overhaul on the game like this take?

Once again, beautiful work! :)

Amazing work, @Irene !! :D Also, the forums look great! Are these changes that will actually be seen potentially in-game one day? How long would a graphical overhaul on the game like this take?

Once again, beautiful work! :)
Thanks Ben! I have no idea how an overhaul for a game takes sorry, maybe a dev is better qualified to answer that, however from what Ive noticed the models for POTCO would be had to work with to achieve that level of detail in textures and structuring - because in my works I also do adjust structures and angles too I dont just repaint.

I am not affiliated with TLOPO though nor do I plan to be, sorry if that comes as a disappointment to some haha

Back