New Game Join Date Option

I honestly just noticed this now... lol

There is now a new feature for adding the date you joined POTCO! Just go to the drop down menu, and select Personal Details...
game join date 2.png

Scroll down until you see "Game Join Date" and then plunk in the date you joined the game.
game join date 1.png

People will then be able to see that date after you save on the Information tab on your profile.
game join date 3.png

If you would like to find out when you joined the game, be sure to check out my guide by clicking here.

Just got around to adding this today. It will accept any text at the moment but I may standardize it to dates in the future. Also might rename it if anyone has any better name ideas. Or a better idea or where to display the field.
Potco Join Date

if you dont remember when you join you can go to manage account and forgot ids than they will mail you your pass ids and it will show you when you made the account i joined 2/17.2008

ok
I honestly just noticed this now... lol

There is now a new feature for adding the date you joined POTCO! Just go to the drop down menu, and select Personal Details...
View attachment 23489

Scroll down until you see "Game Join Date" and then plunk in the date you joined the game.
View attachment 23488

People will then be able to see that date after you save on the Information tab on your profile.
View attachment 23490

If you would like to find out when you joined the game, be sure to check out my guide by clicking here.
ok,cool!

Back