New Island Ideas

I would like to stay in the Caribbean but I will definetly follow anyone to Florida. Spingapore, although a great place, will be to confusing geographically.

Yeah, I agree that a part of Florida should be included for like The Fountain of Youth it would say you are in the fountain of youth you have been restored to max health idk something like that... I couldn't image a kid or a baby version avatar walking out of the fountain lol
lol1.gif
fight.gif

Yeah, I agree that a part of Florida should be included for like The Fountain of Youth it would say you are in the fountain of youth you have been restored to max health idk something like that... I couldn't image a kid or a baby version avatar walking out of the fountain lol :lol1: :fight:
Or u could have to do a quest for it and then become invisible for awhile or get to unlock a new potion that u could drink and it would make u invisible for a period of time.
EDIT (Feb 7, 2011 at 3:53 PM):
Or u could have to do a quest for it and then become invisible for awhile or get to unlock a new potion that u could drink and it would make u invisible for a period of time.
not invisible invicible sorry

Yeah, I agree that a part of Florida should be included for like The Fountain of Youth it would say you are in the fountain of youth you have been restored to max health idk something like that... I couldn't image a kid or a baby version avatar walking out of the fountain lol :lol1: :fight:

The Foutain will keep you the same age you are when you are the most healthy in life. If your are old you would become a young adult again. If you are a teeenager and sick you would be healthy. I think thats how the legend works.

yes but how will that work in the game.
The Foutain will keep you the same age you are when you are the most healthy in life. If your are old you would become a young adult again. If you are a teeenager and sick you would be healthy. I think thats how the legend works.

Captain Fear how about this when you complete the Shipwreck cove quest you open a new quest....the quest to defeat Jolly Roger for good the mysterious Isla De Muerta..... that would be a worthy quest and a good cover for introducing Davy Jones and the Dutchman....
pirate.wink.gif

I vote for an island populated with
fish.gif
mermaids! A magical island overgrown with tropical palms, flowers, waterfalls, & secluded misty, pools of water, lol.
* I guess the proper name for this dreamy place could be - FANTASY ISLAND - (hey, better than 'Gilligans Island'), with a little man yelling upwards at the sky, "the plane, the plane!"

I vote for an island populated with:fish:mermaids! A magical island overgrown with tropical palms, flowers, waterfalls, & secluded misty, pools of water, lol.
* I guess the proper name for this dreamy place could be - FANTASY ISLAND - (hey, better than 'Gilligans Island'), with a little man yelling upwards at the sky, "the plane, the plane!"
lol I would spend all my time there killing mermades lol if i could the question is how would they kill you there carm could work as like a stun attack whale they use there fangs on u?

I think they should add flordia, as mentioned, but also maybe somewhere along the isthmus of panama? like costa rica or maybe panama; MAINLY because it would help the whole SvS thing with having a spanish stronghold you could attack. The spaniards pulled most of their gold and silver out of south america though modern day Panama.

I'd love to see an island where guilds could either own or rent halls for guild events or even an island with mermaids and a fountain of youth from the OST movie !!!!

I'd love to see an island where guilds could either own or rent halls for guild events or even an island with mermaids and a fountain of youth from the OST movie !!!!
THAT would be cool, or something that would let us save our ships, so we can own more than three, or a bank or something to hold our extra loot in, allow us to keep our famed that we dont have room for no more:p

We should have an island were when you land on it you have to pay me 200,000 gold. And an island were you can adopt a pet/train it and make it fight other pets.

Back