New Island Ideas

Captian Fear

Pirate Master
ahoy.gif
Hi there mates! We need a lot more islands in the game and I'm talking about big ones filled with towns and forts and jungles. Here you can post of what island you want the most. It can be an island like in the movies or one you made up. Here's my ideas:

-Isla Pelegostos with rope bridges and a bone cage minigame. The cannibals will be a new enemy.
-Isla Cruces. Basically a larger Isla Tormenta
-Shipwreck Cove. There could be a nine pirate lords quest and you fight... wait for it... only bosses of the nine pirate lords! We can add in a few skeletons so the bosses dont gt to overwhelmed.
-Hex Island would be a cool orginal island that would offer a good place for voodoo training with a cool backstory. The enemies... idk witchdocters?

Post your island ideas below and maybe we will se them on the horixion!
excited.gif

Ehhh.... Technically it isn't an island idea, but I really would like the game to be more open... I wanna run and jump off the ship and swim to Tortuga... I also think that like.. I don't know there should be second floors to the stores (the clothing ones). I want more caves everywhere too! New maps... (Not using the same map but just changing the bushes around and adding a giant rock or something). Maybe an island commonly used, (Like Tortuga, Padres, Port Royal) to have enemies all over.... kinda like an invasion... Just make the islands more challenging.

I'd love to see Tortuga be more busy. In the movies, its a swarm of drunken nutcases running about cracking each other over the head with bottles and shooting their pistols into the air. More like that, and more like a warren, and I'd be happy.

Shipwreck island would be good, as there's sooo much potential for that (including an upcoming mention in my stories). Would anyone like to meet Teague?

Isla Cruces could be bad. Remember, there was nothing on the island except for the Heart and a church. Davy Jones never had anybody permanently stationed there, but I guess he never had anyone at Tormenta either.

I really, REALLY want to see the end of Jolly Roger and the rise of Davy Jones, or at least the Flying Dutchman. Imagine you're out plundering and you see the Dutchman pop up out of the water? Many a breeches would be dampened, for sure. Boss battle at sea, perhaps?

Ehhh.... Technically it isn't an island idea, but I really would like the game to be more open... I wanna run and jump off the ship and swim to Tortuga... I also think that like.. I don't know there should be second floors to the stores (the clothing ones). I want more caves everywhere too! New maps... (Not using the same map but just changing the bushes around and adding a giant rock or something). Maybe an island commonly used, (Like Tortuga, Padres, Port Royal) to have enemies all over.... kinda like an invasion... Just make the islands more challenging.

I keep looking at the flashing lights instead of reading your post lol

There should be second floor to the bars, and we should hear people talking instead of reading all the time, ( Even though I love to read) But to have enemies all over may be hard for low lvls who just got in the game.
EDIT (Feb 5, 2011 9:52 PM):
Don't post that too loud .... Davy or Trea might 'hear' you o.e

I'll keep the nosie down.... shh!

i would like to see an island where its like open pvp. you dont invite anybody to pvp. but if there on that island then you can just walk up and fight them. or an island that has lots of enemys like zombies cannibals undead navy/eitc. and i wish they would add davy jones as a boss to tormenta thats hard to beat like foulberto but he only drops really nice rare famed and legendary along with alot of money.

I'd love to see Tortuga be more busy. In the movies, its a swarm of drunken nutcases running about cracking each other over the head with bottles and shooting their pistols into the air. More like that, and more like a warren, and I'd be happy.

Shipwreck island would be good, as there's sooo much potential for that (including an upcoming mention in my stories). Would anyone like to meet Teague?

Isla Cruces could be bad. Remember, there was nothing on the island except for the Heart and a church. Davy Jones never had anybody permanently stationed there, but I guess he never had anyone at Tormenta either.

I really, REALLY want to see the end of Jolly Roger and the rise of Davy Jones, or at least the Flying Dutchman. Imagine you're out plundering and you see the Dutchman pop up out of the water? Many a breeches would be dampened, for sure. Boss battle at sea, perhaps?
Go to abassa then u will have ur tortuga. i think having a bunch of fake players walking around would just slow the game down and make tortuga way to crowded. But I do really want davey jones and the flying dutch man.

PS. anyone know why they call it the flying dutch man I mean the thing goes under water that is really far away from flying. lol

A pvp island were the second you land it's a free for all pvp fight and when you die or get ko'd idk wich you respawn in a random area. Ps I got the pvp island idea from treasurer on another thread but it is a good idea.

Pvp island is awesome. When you TP in you're on the dock, it's bustling. There's a bunch of shops around for shoping, but also simple rooms you can hold guild meetings (organizing for pvp or guildvguild or whatever). Along the trail leading to the rest of the island are roadside stands of locals selling necklaces. These necklaces provide power to control the undead or animals or whatever until the power runs out. Have to have money to buy them, doesn't matter (or does) what level you are...so you could pvp and bring an undead posse with you!!

100% undead island

Isla Canjerios
EDIT (Feb 6, 2011 at 1:27 PM):
Pvp island is awesome. When you TP in you're on the dock, it's bustling. There's a bunch of shops around for shoping, but also simple rooms you can hold guild meetings (organizing for pvp or guildvguild or whatever). Along the trail leading to the rest of the island are roadside stands of locals selling necklaces. These necklaces provide power to control the undead or animals or whatever until the power runs out. Have to have money to buy them, doesn't matter (or does) what level you are...so you could pvp and bring an undead posse with you!!

To weild the power of the undead? I'm intrigued. But what if thats not all? WHat if you could use powers that rival Jolly Roger's? They was supposed to be a game based off Pirates of the Caribbean entitled Armada of the Dammed. You had the option of choosing between a good or evil pirate. POTCO should add this.

A pvp island were the second you land it's a free for all pvp fight and when you die or get ko'd idk wich you respawn in a random area. Ps I got the pvp island idea from treasurer on another thread but it is a good idea.

Wasnt there like along time ago land pvp for the spanish and french islands i think it was only for a week though

I would like to see Jolly sent down to the depths and Davy Jones and the Flying Dutchman to become the central boss of the game. However, that would probably mean an end to the invasions if Jolly was permanently removed.

Back