Weapons New Item List (Picture Request)

There is new clothing in loot too, I got one called Mountain Boots (male and common) from DH before server reset so I didn't get a ss. Midnight also got a Plain Explorer Hat in loot.
Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 6.12.12 PM.png

Last edited:
Traveler's Ostrich Hat & Adventure Ostrich Hat are also available for female pirate. You'll unlocked this hat in the Quest Rewards vender after receiving the Traveler's Cavalry Hat (Clothing Fit for a Pirate quest) & Adventure Cavalry Hat (Adoria's Family quest). Also Male pirate cannot get Traveler's Cavalry Hat & Adventure Cavalry Hat.
Traveler's_Ostrich_Hat.jpg

Adventure_Ostrich_Hat.jpg

Once again it from during the 4th of July GM event. You can also redeem code "Black" to get yourself the Black Buccaneer Hat. Which it isn't new.
Redeem Code: Fancy
Edited: Nvm, this hat isn't new. I just did some research on the wiki and apparently this was first release during the open beta.
Ignore this post.
Screenshot_230.jpg

In 2019-8-1 tlopo-rc-v1.21.2, they have fixed the correct description for Reputation Booster.

Bugfix
  • Fixed an incorrect description with reputation potions.

• Maintenance
    • Tweaked the item description of the Reputation Booster so it properly displays that the potion doubles a pirate's reputation for an hour.
Reputation_Booster_1.jpg

Back