Announcement New Launcher!

Hey all,

Check out the new launcher! The news feed now works and all of the buttons (also working) have returned at the bottom - reminiscent of the original POTCO launcher.

0ae6bb8f83.png

You'll also have the ability to choose where TLOPO installs to now instead of it defaulting to the root of your drive.

Way to go TLOPO team!

Hey all,

Check out the new launcher! The news feed now works and all of the buttons (also working) have returned at the bottom - reminiscent of the original POTCO launcher.

0ae6bb8f83.png

You'll also have the ability to choose where TLOPO installs to now instead of it defaulting to the root of your drive.

Way to go TLOPO team!
The Mac launcher was given an update too!

RJw77yJ.jpg

The new Mac launcher is actually an entirely rewritten launcher! You should notice a ton of performance enhancements with it!

You can use the Spanish translations, but they are still a work in progress.

To change from English to Spanish:
  • Open your TLOPO folder
  • Open "localizer" (This is a .txt file)
  • Change "english" to "spanish"
  • Save the changes
You can follow the same steps to return to English. :)
You can't, the game crashes instantly when set to Spanish. :c

The real question is, when can I set my language to Dog, specifically Terrier? It is my native tongue after all :laugh:.
But seriously, love the look ^^

We do know about it. I'll let Mike field this one if he has anything to add. :)
Thanks for reassuring me, hopefully I can get back to playing in Spanish soon. Usually I spend my time finding errors or missing translations, I'm waiting to get a whole load of em before I report it since I don't want to spam you guys with bug reports :).

Back