New loot System is Terrible!!!!

Then my apologies, it seemed like you were complaining about it. I've seen way too many posts complaining about everything...
I rarely post about my personal "issues" with the game. I merely report about aspects of the game in hopes those matters will be evident and tweaked as needed, etc. Suffice to say the issue is an emotional one for some folk and they get overwrought about certain topics. Apologies accepted.

I haven't touched sailing loot, just now trying out land loot and I haven't gotten anything & I mean anything, no brights/no db/no rares/ no skulls... I am frustrated :c

I have notice nothing different in land loot, and I only land loot. Still bad skulls :c. I don't loot sail unless I am lvling up cannoning, and even I can see that something isnt right with how it is working out now. Maybe that isnt what they intend, and they, the devs, are hopefully trying to figure out how to fix it. c:

I don't think anyone is looking for the "best way to make money"...
But thanks for the input!
Oh, okay I thought that people were mostly discussing about the small amount of money made with sailing and how they wouldn't be able to purchase upgrades anymore. I made my fortune mostly via blackjack (sorry, not poker).

wow i just looted the south idol for hours and got nothing but junk, I even got a skull chest that had 10 gold in it and a dagger just plain dagger worth a whopping 1 gold, Something is messed up for sure both sailing and ground loot. They dont look into this there will be a lot of people just leave the game it was already a big enough grind to be able to afford the high prices of items and with the low pay out in gold for items looted it will take forever for someone to purchase anything needed or wanted in the game. Good luck keeping people interested in the game if your going to make them grind for weeks to pay the prices of things in game, It becomes boring and monotonous after doing the same thing for hours upon hours to even make a small dent in the gold need to make purchases in game

Last edited:
Hey, This new loot system you guys have put in is the worse yet, I have been on runs filled cargo came in and got zero gold for my troubles, How do you expect people to afford ship upgrades now, The way you have it set up it will take 20 years to afford the high prices of gold to even make it to the first upgrade, I hope everyone reads this feels the same as i do and will give the devs their opinion on it,

Billy

Hey, Billy I agree right now everything it is A BIG MESS! and the loot is TERRABLE but it is also fair to point out TLOPO team is working on this to fix it up and the only thing we can do is to be patience but I do understand how you feel buddy.

-Regards Nightcore.

Im sad to say it but dont hope to high they will fix it, I had a convo with a dev this very post, He claims the loot system is fixed and it was bugged before, So dont look into them fixing it anytime soon, sad to say

im comparing prices in the store atm, the price wanted for a fine blunderbuss is 2890 gold, You bring one into sell it that same firearm will net you a whopping 35 gold, Lets even the playing field on the prices if the loot system is going to be this bad then, Its only fair.

Last post on this one, lol crash to funny, but sad to say its true, There is something up with the loot in sailing bad, Just went out filled with skull chest, Metal loot chest and a few mats, I was not captain of this voyage, Again same thing no gold, no items, no replacement ammo, and very little mats, War galleon 28 cargo hold, and nothing but a drip in the bucket with mats, Needs to be fixed guys or the game will lose players

im comparing prices in the store atm, the price wanted for a fine blunderbuss is 2890 gold, You bring one into sell it that same firearm will net you a whopping 35 gold, Lets even the playing field on the prices if the loot system is going to be this bad then, Its only fair.
Thats simple supply and demand. You want a weapon bad enough, you'll pay the ransom. The vendor isn't doing herself or you any favors in buying a used sword from you. They're PAWN shops, not Maceys.

Agreed! It is just as terrible as it's always been!
HAHAHA!
I don't agree, but since the last update, land loot seems to have dropped off a bit again. I've gone weeks without a decent fame. And yet to see a red anything land or sea.
But supposedly, I can pop on tomorrow and get a legendary. Taking a very loooooong time.

I was on numerous runs today and recieved no gold, I mean none at all. Talk about being annoyed, if they are going to cut down on the amount if loot\gold that drops i think its only fair if they drop the amount down for ship upgrades.

Back