New loot System is Terrible!!!!

Oddity is when one gets 1500 gold and other on ship gets 300 gold ? lol I measn I know the captain gets an extra share but seems odd to be so far off .

I was on numerous runs today and recieved no gold, I mean none at all. Talk about being annoyed, if they are going to cut down on the amount if loot\gold that drops i think its only fair if they drop the amount down for ship upgrades.
As is oft repeated, we be beta and the devs are all omnipresent and know all and this is a temporary issue.
As is the beta pirates life, breaking the game and reporting in game as well is what is expected of us.
The trip to a finished game will be full of pitfalls and whirlpools that sink ships.

i find land stuff boring and sea stuff a lot of fun the sailing loot system needs to go back to how it was i can't even get a war ship with the way it is now and i won't be able to buy and afford ship upgrades my sailing and cannon are 28 higher than my sword which is 22 i find going on land is dull and boring but i prefer to sail and can't make a living to do it and lets say they release the sotl how are you supposed to buy it and upgrade it if you only get 127 out of 9000 gold with a full crew it be almost impossible i can't do fishing anymore its boring most stuff i find boring i like it better when you got at least 3k with full crew from sailing that made it worth while to do sailing since lvling sailing takes ages now its at the point i don't wanna play the game cause the system is so bad i now have to do land loot in order to make a living and i just cant stand it they say they didn't touch the loot system well something is wrong with it and it needs to be fixed.

Back