New looting method at Cave of Lost Souls

Bort Greasegorb

Pirate Lord
I got tired of the general atmosphere of Tormenta, didn't feel like looting a boss and had no low-levels to loot Kingshead with. Usually, the answer to this would be giving South Idol a spin, but that's not open at the moment. So, while at the Cave of Lost Souls, I realized that you can actually hit all 3 ghosts leading to Foulberto with flaming skull! You do it like this:
screenshot_2017-02-10_12-51-08.jpg

You can also just run up and shoot the ghost on the stairs near Foulberto while waiting for the respawn, equaling out to four ghosts much like South Idol. So far, all I've found using this method is this, but I recommend you test your luck and give it a go:
screenshot_2017-02-10_12-44-06.jpg

in b4 south idol released tomorrow

Jokes aside, never even thought of this.. Will have to try this out :D

in b4 south idol released tomorrow

Jokes aside, never even thought of this.. Will have to try this out :D
Won't be completely outdated if it does come out though. Not only is this an alternate in case Idol is packed, but one of the ghosts is a traitor ghost which is higher level meaning ever-so slightly better loot in general.

Did you know that you can restore the bridge in Tormenta to its former glory if you shoot the glitched out enemy with a musket?

When I shot him the spawn fixed itself and I was able to farm the 4 enemies like normal.

Did you know that you can restore the bridge in Tormenta to its former glory if you shoot the glitched out enemy with a musket?

When I shot him the spawn fixed itself and I was able to farm the 4 enemies like normal.
I do that too. It's just that ghosts drop items that Tormenta doesn't like the Fullmoon Special Blunderbuss instead of the Gorilla and Buccaneer's Blunderbusses.

Ok, you can tell its been a while since POTCO, where is South Idol and who do I bribe to get me some of it?

Back