New Merchant On Live Now

As soon as you hit the mine tracks, the first alcove to the right holds the trap door.
EDIT (Dec 16, 2010 3:05 AM):
Anyone else notice the peddlers are all facing backwards?
yes, i notice that. Also, when I talk to the gypsy on Padres, omg, her name escapes me... too much rum me thinks... you know, the one by the entrance to Becket's quarry? When you hit shift, you end up behind her, facing you. Did that make sense?

Ok. enough of this fancy duds, where are the hard core pirate clothes! wheres the bloody eye patches. the peg legs! when did pirates dress like royalty?? oh except you lasses. it looks great on you!! lol:flag:

I had a hard time getting rid of things to make room for some of the new clothing. * Sigh
I had to get rid of some things also, and I didn't even buy all the outfits available.lol:p

Ok. enough of this fancy duds, where are the hard core pirate clothes! wheres the bloody eye patches. the peg legs! when did pirates dress like royalty?? oh except you lasses. it looks great on you!! lol:flag:

Flapjack you do make a good point. Some of the clothes look a little too nice for pirates. I guess we are all really wealthy pirates! lol;)

the only thing i like are the purple boots lol thats about it
EDIT (Dec 16, 2010 9:45 PM):

peg legs!!!!!! omg i would so get one and you could call me stumpy haha

it looks to me like they added away to boot unwanted pirates from your ship also. theirs a little boot in ignore part of the profiles that says remove from ship.:arrrrr:

don't know Irish Jack.. I've been lookin for that black shirt u been promising.. and I'd like to pair that with a tri-corner hat with a bit of the skull and cross bones on it.. would that do?

Aye raven, that would truely be a class look, im sure you could pull it off no problem, but thats the problem, where to find a hat like that.p.s. just got a new black shirt the other day!:flag:

the only thing i like are the purple boots lol thats about it
EDIT (Dec 16, 2010 9:45 PM):

peg legs!!!!!! omg i would so get one and you could call me stumpy haha

Well, I don't mind peg legs ... as long as I could reverse them back to my pirate's normal legs if I wanted to, like fake ones ... LOL ... then what's the point of having peg legs :p (I know, I know, I was talking to myself ... bc somebody is gonna say that anyway). :D

Back