New Minecraft Server - NeddehCraft 2.0

Ned Edgewalker

Wanted Pirate
NeddehCraft Forums Poster.jpg

NeddehCraft is a pure survival server which has no rules, except for the basic "no hacking/no cheating" (I.E. Xray Mod) rule. Live on your own, or live with others. Survive the mobs, but more importantly, survive the other people. Everywhere is a threat in NeddehCraft, now it's up to you to survive. The server uses Golden Shovel claiming for protection, but this doesn't always stop your enemies... Join NeddehCraft today on Minecraft 1.7.10.

Last edited:
View attachment 64761

NeddehCraft is a pure survival server which has no rules, except for the basic "no hacking/no cheating" (I.E. Xray Mod) rule. Live on your own, or live with others. Survive the mobs, but more importantly, survive the other people. Everywhere is a threat in NeddehCraft, now it's up to you to survive. The server uses Golden Shovel claiming for protection, but this doesn't always stop your enemies... Join NeddehCraft today on Minecraft 1.7.10.
Can I join, bb?

Notice: NeddehCraft 2.0 may be whitelisted periodically over the next 1-3 weeks, due to the ongoing filming of the 'movie' Peter Pals. It is, however (at the time of this post) currently open.

View attachment 64761

Good luck, Ned! I'll try to check it out when i'm not busy.

I literally just realized (thanks for reminding me btw) to post on here, NeddehCraft 2.0 has been shutdown as of July 31st. A new server will probably be opened sometime next year.

Back