New Music Poll

Should POTCO Make New Bar Music, and Why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah they should. The first reason I think is because they use to have the empty slots with the promise to be filled... someone just left that one on the floor. The second reason is that we should actually be able to have fun in the taverns of the game... right now its a bit rough. I never liked it when they redid the islands and moved the main tavern from the middle of Tortuga to the nasty side of the island.... the other Tavern was much better for having a good time. I would think they would make it a little larger and dress it up a bit.

I agree, would be great to hear some new music in the bars. Only 5 on the list right now.. NOT enough at all.

Oh and Davy VERY nice winter decoration I just love it! The snow on the forum!!!:woot:

I agree, would be great to hear some new music in the bars. Only 5 on the list right now.. NOT enough at all.

Oh and Davy VERY nice winter decoration I just love it! The snow on the forum!!!:woot:

You can get more songs in Cannons of the deep

Well actually, most of the time I'm playing Pirates I'm also watching TV shows on my computer, :p so I just have the sound effects on, but no music. Although just in the past couple days I've started doing Cannons of the Deep because of what you guys were saying. I had kinda looked at it once, but never actually done much with it. I love that you can transfer gold to your accounts and get valuables and music! Before this I was always confused by why they had soooooooo many empty music slots....

Back