New pirate movie

Do u agree

• yess

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • noo

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
I dont think it was. Jack was still after the Pearl and survival. People died, people were saved. Mystical, mysterious, mythical things were in the movie. As well as legendary pirates and romance. Not as many fight scenes, new characters, it was Pirates of the Caribbean. What else can I say?

I missed the mystic!
I hated the lovestories! My oppinion Jack is not supposed to have one. A priest and a mermaid, really?
English and Spanish took too much space from the story.

i agree i wanted more action and sea fights buts is ok i really wanted to see the Qar having a sea fight with the black pear.;)
I dint like the love stories in the pirates movie lol.

I think the tempo was too slow, too many conversations on 'still' scenes ... almost put me to sleep. Yes, I was hoping for more action. The trailer was actually more promising than the real movie. :(

I think the tempo was too slow, too many conversations on 'still' scenes ... almost put me to sleep. Yes, I was hoping for more action. The trailer was actually more promising than the real movie. :(
Couldn't agree more I was on on date when I went and my date's sister brought her boyfriend and she fell asleep on him for the 2nd half of the movie.

I loved the movie. I like Love stories.
It seemed to have a battle between good and evil with Blackbeard being evil and caring only for himself and lack of love for his daughter ( was she his real daughter ? ) Mermaids deceiving the pirates with a kiss. Then during the Search for the fountain of youth the priest and the spanish talking of god and the evils of the fountain of youth. Very Different from the other pirate movies. I still loved the movie.

Back