New Pirates Online Rewritten Ship Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel Cannonskull

Wanted Pirate
Hey guys,

As you may know another remake is creating new ship classes to go along with the new game.

They are creating the new Ship Of The Line class to go along with new updates like hull structures and upgrades.

Thank You,
Samuel Cannonskull

Officially Pirates Online Rewritten has made no such promises for a SOTL (Ship of The Line) available to public. If we where to add it in another remake it will to be added in much later update in the game's development. Sorry if there was any confusion in the pervious updates.

Samuel, please contact Gleaming, X Jumper or myself before you go posting fake updates about the will have.

Charles Warmonk,
Head of Weaponry and Item Development.

Officially Pirates Online Rewritten has made no such promises for a SOTL (Ship of The Line) available to public. If we where to add it in another remake it will to be added in much later update in the game's development. Sorry if there was any confusion in the pervious updates.

Samuel, please contact Gleaming, X Jumper or myself before you go posting fake updates about the will have.

Charles Warmonk,
Head of Weaponry and Item Development.

Charles, I was told that ship of the line will be coming out in another remake. They've created pictures etc. in Wiki.

We have created pictures as an example to add the the game (As a enemy) not to buy. We only discussed releasing it Gleaming, Jumper nor myself approved of it yet so please don't give players unconfirmed news ok?

Np :p - We just don't want to end up like POTCO did promising stuff like "Kraken and Davy Jones" before we even release the game.

Sorry if I seemed to rash... little low on Dr. Pepper this week and waiting for my food to get here... Pizza hut Is very slow xD

Np :p - We just don't want to end up like POTCO did promising stuff like "Kraken and Davy Jones" before we even release the game.

Sorry if I seemed to rash... little low on Dr. Pepper this week and waiting for my food to get here... Pizza hut Is very slow xD

Lol. Oh Charles, can you remind Davy that he has to send me the correct Kraken phase files when he finds them ?

when you get the chance make the ship of the line as an enemy, but later in an other update maybe idk after you get some other updates going add the ship of the line to the public to buy. if you put the ship of the line in another remake put the ship of the line in tlopo. but like I said for the ship of the line to be used in public so we can buy it put that in a later update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back