New places!!!

well they could use their brains and make it to where it didnt :) lol that way ppl would be going in bowdash mansion saying " THIS IS MY HOUSE GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
really the other day i got reported for staying in Bowdash mansion, by these people who said it was there house, i said read the sigh but they would not liston!!!!;)

really the other day i got reported for staying in Bowdash mansion, by these people who said it was there house, i said read the sigh but they would not liston!!!!;)
lol i meant to say wouldnt be going in bowdash mansion saying that ..... and really they reported you? rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will repeat my opinion....i would like to see a tie into the movies, island wise say Shipwreck Cove or even Isla de Muerta ( i hope i spelled that right ) other than the normal ones like tuga port royal and Padres...and a MASSIVE upgrade to cuba...give it a town....PLZ!!!!!! :D
well, whenever the updates came to the new cuba, nothing really changed, and I'd like to keep them closer to the old ones as possible, there's to many memories, so for the reason, I'm disagreeing with ya.

Maybe instead of new islands they need to make the islands unique. Like, Tortuga, Port Royal, and PDF all have the same shops and stores.... I can't think of any right now, but the POTCO team is creative, so I say new island features that make them different!

Maybe instead of new islands they need to make the islands unique. Like, Tortuga, Port Royal, and PDF all have the same shops and stores.... I can't think of any right now, but the POTCO team is creative, so I say new island features that make them different!
i agree with u captain sharktooth it would be better for new island features

Back