New Positions Available !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to be a greeter since I welcome everyone anyways and its a good way to meet new people while giving them a warm welcome

I do not believe the intention of Admins to advertise for News Reporter position is to make all (current and future) News Reporters compete over infrequent news from Potco. Having several News Reporters is to ensure that the Forums is covered 24/7 or close to it on any given day. The past two news from Potco were released here on the Forums by the Admin and the Moderator, due to unavailable News Reporter on duty at those moments. News needs to be up-to-date; it's not ideal if the community already knew the news before the News Reporter posts it here. So when we have more News Reporters, hopefully no other staff has to cover that task, and we will be covered by responsive News Reporters at any time. When one is unavailable, the others can pick up the slot.

The same applies to Greeter positions. New members will feel welcomed promptly if we have more Greeters that can cover the Forums at any time.

I would LOVE to be a Event Planner, as what Nate said, It is always fun and exiting metting new pirates! Also I am very Orgnized and love placing events for other pirates to enjoy. I also am VERY active on the forums. Thanks! ;)

Id love to be a greeter here..im friendly to everyone,im very well known experienced pirate in the forums and most importantly i have Experience on this firld as im a greeter in the other forums ;)

Thank you everyone for your interest in helping us make the Forums a better place. We will let you all know when decisions have been made regarding new staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back