New Positions Open.. As Of 1.20.2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to be a greeter. Every one thinks i am such a sweet person, well maybe not you treasuerer, but that is only one out of how many,...i would make a wonderful greeter. I promise to be on my best behaviour. My new guild in honor of my Penny, Twiligt Souls is off to a good start. Life is good. Bella even made it to Master Level.

September

i'd love to be a greeter i adore greeting people as they join the forum. but that's if you still need another person

When the sun rises the moon don't shine :p

i'd love to be a greeter i adore greeting people as they join the forum. but that's if you still need another person

When the sun rises the moon don't shine :p

One little tiny question, did somone do a little overwrite on that signiture line, is been happening to me latley, i would have used a different word for that second to the last word starting with the letterrrrrrrrrrrrr...............i cant say it they write it out,..
oops.gif

https://piratesforums.co/[IMG]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc429/Zachary_Gavin/screenshot_2011-02-14_13-59-14.jpg[/IMG] thinking about being a graphics desiner if i dont get anything elce
oh what a epic fail it dosent show the picture on my screen LOL

Treasurer.....are all the positions that the forums needed filled? :)
There are still a few, but due to demand we are taking it really slow, making sure we get the best deals. Just post what position you would like to apply for, and when time comes we'll come and look who has posted here, and if the position is right for the person. I encourage anyone interested, to post their interest if they believe they can fullfil a position.

Thanks!>

I would like to be a news reporter. I go on my laptop every day and for most of the day. I go on POTCO everyday. I feel I would be able to get news and post it almost seconds after it comes out! Please consider me for one of your news reporters:)
Thanks for your interest Mags, this position is quickly getting filled, I will let you know if there are any left or if one becomes available. We need people we can count on, and that are responsible, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back