New Positions Open.. As Of 1.20.2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got openings for three more positions for News Reporters, news reporters get their own tag name with their position on it.

News Reporter Details

We released an automated system to the site that you don't need to go to piratesonline.com to post news, you can just do it from within this site. We need responsible news reporters that can make sure the formatting of each article looks right, and make formatting fixes if necessary. And stay up to date with the news system.

I could be a news reporter :) I'm constantly checking for POTCO updates and news

(and now that the launcher is disabled, I always have to get in through the community home website which has the new news anyway) :p

Thanks for the consideration :)

I would like to be a greeter, mostly because when new people join and they don't quite know anyone I always feel back about it lol

-Gunshot!:ahoy:

I would like to apply for News Reporter, because I can update news every single day. :)
I can fix the threads and articles, making them look formal and good with the original news post. I will add the images if they come, or I will get them from the site. I can also get the links from the site to the article, eg:
Tomas Blanco and Jacques Le Blanc.

anne potco.jpg

THIS IS FOR ANNE CUZ SHE DID NOT MAKE ONE SO..... HERE YE GO :D:lol1:

Thought id show you my cousins best creation for that other game I was talking about a few pages back, the bike isn't as good as this one. Here are some screenshots of it:

Very nice Allison , who is your cousin. I would like to know who did the great graphics :D
EDIT (Apr 22, 2011 at 9:13 PM):
can i apply for greeter?? pls
I like your signature. Is this CA falling into the Ocean ?

My cousin will make an account here soon, I sent him an e-mail to join this site, his username will probably be: sk84life933 Thats what it usually is for everything he plays, and for his e-mail it starts with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back