New Positions Open.. As Of 1.20.2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasurer

Site Founder
Ok I know this post is long overdue, and many of you have been waiting for it, so here it goes.

We need 3 graphics designers, that can do fancy graphics :).
Post some samples if you would like, that would help us see what we are shooting at.​
We have some assignments, such as - signatures, generic graphics, flyers,etc.​

We need 2 people that can make awesome videos.
Post at least a video or two that you have done, and show us what you got.​

We need 3 News Reporters
News Reporters get the fresh news from piratesonline.com and post them on the POTCO Updates forum.

We need 3 5 more greeters.

Greeters can create new threads in the new members section, and can also "subscribe" new members to their thread.​

We are demoting several greeters from their position.

We are getting rid of Grass Root Promoter position (GRP) .

Only official news posters can post news on the POTCO news and update section. There will be a trial period for this position also, and applicants should be angle to post the news in an organized manner. Fixing formatting if necessary.

Unfortunately, all current greeters, and position holders ( other than mods ) will need to apply again here, to make sure we start the new season fresh and the previous positions held will not longer apply.

If you would like a position, just post here and tell us why you are interested in the position and how you can help.

Please also note that we could give you a quiz if necessary, to make sure you are right for the position.

If you believe you could help in some way, in other position not listed on here, don't be afraid to contact us and let us know ;), send a private message, and I would be interested to see what you got to say.

Also, please give us some time to review each application. From a day to a few days or week(s). Depending on the demand.

We will contact each applicant with more information and next step info, in case they are considered.

*We reserve the right to accept or deny any position depending on talent and/or ability.
*We may remove any posts on this thread if they are too long or not directly affiliated with the post or related reasons.

I'd like to keep my job and I can help with videos if you want you've seen my work in the thread videos by will.

Graphics Designer and Video Maker are my things!
Click on one of my signature characters to see my vids

I wud apply for web designing/ graphics designer but I haven't taken the classes yet I start taking them next monday and if needed I'll be glad to help out with it while or after I've taken them.

what do i do as a news poster i would like that job, greeter,and graphics but i don't know how to do that
rumgone.gif

Thanks, Jade! would you believe that I didn't thought about it? That I just made it up as I went along? For Example, the " Coming This Summer" bit at the end disappered at the exact moment the music hit it's final beat. Everything fit into place so well, that was the outcome

Hey, I noticed that too ... one thing, you probably need to make the font of "Coming This Summer" a little bigger to catch audience attention. And :p ... I'll let you slide saying that you didn't even think about that? Yea, yea, I believe you. Once talented, stays talented, no matter you planned it or not ... and that is the truth. Either you got it or you don't. And you do.

My cousin can be a designer, if you haven't found some one. I can post a picture of what he can make soon. He plays a different game though, Mx Simulator if you've never heard of it.

I can see that he actually re-drew (re-designed) the parts of the motorcycle. I know it took him a lot of time to cut and paste the signs (Honda, 993, Dunlop, etc) on the those parts, and for all of them to come together and look 'natural'. Great job!
biggrin.gif

Yeah, he said he will do that. But he needs to know what kind of design you guys are looking for. You can message me or post it here or whatever, so he knows what to aim for.

There have been new forum members joining in lately, and nobody said Hi ... From the member list, they are David, Foulbones, John Thorn, Leia the Pirate, BlackbeardandPete and Molly O'Menace. If you all see this, I'd like to say that "We are glad to have you here!"

Where are the greeters? I would open a new thread to welcome them, but I'm not authorized.
I have tryed but it wont let me make a new post.

i want to be a greeter again!
EDIT (Jan 30, 2011 12:45 AM):
There have been new forum members joining in lately, and nobody said Hi ... From the member list, they are David, Foulbones, John Thorn, Leia the Pirate, BlackbeardandPete and Molly O'Menace. If you all see this, I'd like to say that "We are glad to have you here!"

Where are the greeters? I would open a new thread to welcome them, but I'm not authorized.

ill start making threads for them right now

Heres the link to the video I made
https://piratesforums.co/threads/join-piratesforums-video-by-will-nightwolf.1276/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back