New POTCO Ads

Looks like they are finally out advertising again. Saw this on my yahoo page.
ad.png

It looks like they are in the spirit of On Stranger Tides too.
If you find any more ads, post em here!

My point is, they have to have something "extra" to keep the current customers happy (otherwise a lot of us would be tired of the same 'ol game and eventually leave), and something "new" to advertise, not just what we already have right now. Advertising big without something really big to advertise on is really pointless. Disney Potco sometimes 'forgets' the business sense; they need to maintain the faithful customer, not just look for more.

For the loyal people who remain unlimited members month after month they need to offer better service and incentives to remain a member, not only that, Disney is supposed to be about QUALITY - "the best of the best" and lately its been anything but that.

They are promoting the new movie all over the internet, on twitter, on facebook, yahoo, etc.... I wonder how all the people feel that clicked on the ads today and couldn't even sign up? WTG Disney - great first impression.

now there are 2 ways this can go they can lie or they can do what they instanced in the riddle

the lying would only mean having some players stay to see what they think will happen only to leave after months of nothing happening and then when players start leaving they will finally add it

doing what they said is what they should do but if it is not done right they might as well leave it
and on a side note i think the whole new ship thing may have just been a way to keep player interested and waiting because it was obviously not done and would make no sense for someone to release

The game needs ads to get new customers. They cannot just rely in players who tell friends to play. The problem with new updates in the game has been that every time they add something new, Its too short or too easy... They need to learn from other MMORPG to keep an update interesting over a long period of time by being more creative, less repetitive, more difficult(depending on levels), longer to finish and end it with a great reward!

Ps: I barely seen any pirates online ads in the major sites.

I do think Disney is finally leading towards the new chapter or a huge update. I mean we did just get the new weapons and thats been fun. I've heard of people finding new phase files on test and leaks on test as well. Perhaps they are waiting till May to release ships, new quests and anything else. They might be planning for a huge update to go along with the huge movie. Only time shall tell. I believe that us long time pirates should be offering support not begging for more all the time. I've never bashed Disney about updates or anything before and i don't plan on it ever. You never know with Disney. The parks were a huge secret before they were opened. Disney likes big bangs.

The game needs ads to get new customers. They cannot just rely in players who tell friends to play. The problem with new updates in the game has been that every time they add something new, Its too short or too easy... They need to learn from other MMORPG to keep an update interesting over a long period of time by being more creative, less repetitive, more difficult(depending on levels), longer to finish and end it with a great reward!

Ps: I barely seen any pirates online ads in the major sites.

notice the lack of servers now its because the player base has gone down alot so that is why they need so many adds and for the rest of the stuff u said:iagree: needs more content and a new story quest that follows up us rescuing the black pearl

notice the lack of servers now its because the player base has gone down alot so that is why they need so many adds and for the rest of the stuff u said:iagree: needs more content and a new story quest that follows up us rescuing the black pearl
Aye, I remember every one of the A servers were full back then, now its just Abassa and Andaba...

actually andaba isnt always full but abassa is hard to get on but yea i remember those days i miss my skeleton shiphead why did they have to take it away:rumgone:
OMG I loved that figurehead! WHY did they take it off! It seems they always take things off because people have bad computers/graphics cards and can't display it... WHAT ABOUT US WITH GOOD COMPUTERS?!

OMG I loved that figurehead! WHY did they take it off! It seems they always take things off because people have bad computers/graphics cards and can't display it... WHAT ABOUT US WITH GOOD COMPUTERS?!

r.i.p. i loved it too and a friend of mine on the game named his bob they need to add the figureheads back especially now because many people have better computers than when they started i hate when they remove the good things:mad:

Back