Glitch  New Pvp Glitch

new pvp glitch Ocean blue pvp: go through kings run in port royal and go in the cave ( wicked thicket i think ) get all members there and send the pvp and it will be BLUE! ( only works in mayhem turns black in team )
Chaos black pvp: make all members go in becketts quarry and send

Mayhem red pvp: make all members go in ravens cove jail and then send pvp

:D :D :D This forums has had 131 views so im gonna share 1 of my super secret glitchis with u guyzzzz :D :D :D
ok this takes timing so ill say it in steps

1. go to port royal near the crabs at darby boat dock and have someone stand at the dingy nearest the crabs in front of the cave ( in the green circle )

2. tp to ur friend and press F9 as fast as u can until u r loaded and u can move with ship menu

3. run in the cave and right b4 u go in launch ur ship

4. you might crash but when you come through the cave into wild woods u can fly in stores taverns areas locations pretty much everywhere except outside :/ dont go on a ship or u will lose the glitch

new pvp glitch Ocean blue pvp: go through kings run in port royal and go in the cave ( wicked thicket i think ) get all members there and send the pvp and it will be BLUE! ( only works in mayhem turns black in team )
Chaos black pvp: make all members go in becketts quarry and send

Mayhem red pvp: make all members go in ravens cove jail and then send pvp

OMG!!!!!!!!! thats is sooooooooo cool im gonna go try it out!!!!:excited:

Hey there guys im chris cannonskull, im gonna start postion all kinds of glitches here to start ill give u a easy one take a phantom spirits potion and swim until it wares off then run at a wall and see what happens ( its rly cool )
Chris I tried this glitch and after doing what you said I found I could run through walls, mountains, just about anything. It lasted almost 30 minutes. Very fun, thanks for sharing. :)

Back