New Servers!

I wish my favorite one - Cruzaire, my home - were the one they had chosen to come back ... :sad1:
I still am grateful that we have more oceans now though.

lol im kill stealing so dont go to ma gold room o_o
no no no...........if you are a SPANIARD feel free to roam and quncure.........if yer not though well im forced to do this:
BY THE AUTHORITY GIVEN TO ME BY SPANIA I SHALL ARREST THEE FOR TRESPASSING AND THEE SHALL SUFFER YER DOOM BY HANGING BY THY NECK TO YER DEAH....:arrest her

They added even more back today/ switching some of the names around with the older ones that were taken away before... this is kind of exciting. It's like musical servers :p

A word of caution!!!

These oceans are not stable! Was on Sabona for the invasion, and guild mates were tping to me, and then getting dc'd. Also, when logging in and choosing one of the new or returned Oceans, my log screen would stop at 30%. If I tried to tp to one of these Oceans once getting in on a stable Ocean, I would receive a game crash.

i got dc'd on them also, DISNEY RELEASE SERVERS THAT PPL CAN USE :mad: i bet there is a billion good weapons on there screaming my name lol.....

I have a question... When they did the roll backs before... where the Oceans unstable at that time? I seem to remember that there were issues with them, and that is when they took them away... I just remember maxing my fishing 3 times, so I do not remember too much else that was going on at that time :angel:

I have a question... When they did the roll backs before... where the Oceans unstable at that time? I seem to remember that there were issues with them, and that is when they took them away... I just remember maxing my fishing 3 times, so I do not remember too much else that was going on at that time :angel:

I think they were... OH GOD NOT ANOTHER ROLLBACK.... O_O. I just gained 100,000 GOLD FROM SVS I refuse to lose that LoL. If I do lose that I expect a free SOTL or a day-long Jacksbrew.

Back