New Ship Hoping Glitch

That was neat! I think they had one from a while back that was a similar glitch but on regular fighting ships. You would get on another players ship and steal the boat if the wheel was unmanned. This was back in the day when different ships could talk to each other.

It would of been funny if u could actually see the other people on the other boat like the old times :p... They would of freaked

It would of been funny if u could actually see the other people on the other boat like the old times :p... They would of freaked

Lol, I did the glitch once with a friend that was showing me how to do it. He took the wheel and the crew on that ship wasn't too happy with us. Well, it confused them, lol. Then we hopped on a enemy ship and you could drive the enemy ship which was halarious with all the other players just chasing us.

Lol, I did the glitch once with a friend that was showing me how to do it. He took the wheel and the crew on that ship wasn't too happy with us. Well, it confused them, lol. Then we hopped on a enemy ship and you could drive the enemy ship which was halarious with all the other players just chasing us.
Omg that soooo cold ! I wish i knew back when u did that glitch lol :)

how did u do that glitch?

I don't remember how it was done in the past...something more along the lines of a specific ship and you had to run alongside a cannon if I recollect properly. Don't remember which one or if there was another special move you had to do. Although once you skip out on sea you don't fall in the water you just keep running waaaay above the water. I'm sure Roger did something different for this glitch since he had a fishing boat.

I don't remember how it was done in the past...something more along the lines of a specific ship and you had to run alongside a cannon if I recollect properly. Don't remember which one or if there was another special move you had to do. Although once you skip out on sea you don't fall in the water you just keep running waaaay above the water. I'm sure Roger did something different for this glitch since he had a fishing boat.
It could be done with sloops at the bow, or frigates at certain cannons.. I forget where on galleons. I remember if you used a weapon you would fall, or could go higher by walking backwards.. was fun to do.

well same thing with any ship the fishing has nothing to do with it just pm and i will tell you
EDIT (Dec 3, 2010 6:44 PM):
i got back to those who asked me sorry i havent been on i sprained my hand rock climbing

Back