New Ships

Stormhawk

Swashbuckler
Hello everybody. Post your new ship ideas here! Be creative, and try to come up with new ideas.

If you have any drawings, or images of a ship you want, post it!

I personally want a multi-decker ship! I love huge ships. ;)

I'd like something like this - lots of cannons below deck and just more room. Of course, I wouldn't want it to be made of legos :p
huge-lego-pirate-ship1.jpg

:confused: http://bit.ly/Z7ka6Y

This is a tough one for me because I am the type of pirate whom loves to "sail."
:fish:
Hmmm...Let me see. Besides the obvious choices of a Venetian gondola, the haunted QUEEN MARY, the steamed-powered/jungle infested "African Queen," and the bamboo raft which actor Tom Hanks constructed within the movie, "Castaway," I would have to pick (for myself) the floating carriages used for the Disneyland/Disneyworld POTC ride!
shot0004.png
Why the above ^ ye may ask. Well, for three (3) reasons mostly:
1.) It's a Small World, afterall
2.) The 46 anniversary of the POTC ride is today (March 18, 1967)

3.) The terrified look on the faces of those 2 kids is absolutely "priceless," lol. :piratemickey:

:flag: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, POTC! :flag:

This is a tough one for me because I am the type of pirate whom loves to "sail."
:fish:
Hmmm...Let me see. Besides the obvious choices of a Venetian gondola, the haunted QUEEN MARY, the steamed-powered/jungle infested "African Queen," and the bamboo raft which actor Tom Hanks constructed within the movie, "Castaway," I would have to pick (for myself) the floating carriages used for the Disneyland/Disneyworld POTC ride!
WILSON!!!!!!

i believe that would be the mighty mo aka the U.S.S. Missouri and yes that is quite a broadside!!! you should here the rounds as they go by... that'll rattle your wooden teeth... yarrrr!!!!

USA - Brig Niagara - M.jpg
"US Brig Niagara
or the Flagship Niagara, is a wooden-hulled brig that served as the relief flagship for Oliver Hazard Perry in the Battle of Lake Erie during the War of 1812. It is one of last remaining ships from the War of 1812. The Niagara is usually docked behind the Erie Maritime Museum in downtown Erie in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania as an outdoor exhibit for the museum, but travels the Great Lakes during the summer, serving as an ambassador of Pennsylvania when not docked. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973 and was designated the official state ship of Pennsylvania by the Pennsylvania General Assembly in 1988."

- I actually got the pleasure of sailing along side this Flagship at Lake Erie a couple years ago. I love the structure - The way the hull is very low and short to the water, but the ship itself is powerful and very tall. POTCO should add a big war class ship like this such as the Brig, but with the hull size somewhat like a sloop. Making it faster and the hull would be less likely to take damage in SvS, etc.

Back