New Streaming Series Long term

lilsynaster

Pirate
hey there guys so I started streaming tlopo again and this time its a new series legend hunting. currently got stuck with 3 lost swords so right now im taking whoever wants to watch into the full journey of hunting a legend. its raw and unedited. if you want in on the action feel free to get at me in game my pirates name is lil syn aster part of the black sqorpian guild. i jam to music on the stream copyrighted idc I don't want YouTube money and they just send any monetization to the artists anyways. im hunting tormenta mainly however im doing this for science ( as in how many real hours approximately do i spend grinding bosses) and also just to see how quickly i can get one to drop eventually this series will go into another pirate and im going to fully test out the 5 level theory with looting and alot of other fan theories as i come across them and all of this is unedited. i hope to learn alot more than the grind and i hope you all wanna tune in and learn with me ill stream daily and if im not doing tlopo ill probally be playing age of empires 2. the latest episode is a 3 hr stream of looting been finding a lot of famed also found 7 seas and dark idle in the second link was nearly a 6 hr stream

Man, those totally made my day--I have been playing off and on for years (since early POTCO ~2005) and was going to screen record myself hitting level 50 after all this time, but the software expired, but somehow you managed to stream the exact moment! Thanks for sharing the stream homie, See ya on the sea!

hey man just so you know I use obs 64 bit its 100% free and if you want I can help you set it up. I had yogundi hook me up when I first started working on content creation for a project. dude legit the downfall of this is if I don't stream and find something that would bite lol. however for sure man hit me up in game or on discord lilsynaster #5868 im on daily typically at tormenta and I'm always welcoming looting buddies :D

aye shiver me timbers homie, does it work on Mac tho?? I have that wine deal where you can run .exe files on a mac though, but tis a wee sketchy las! Im always down for some looting, been searching for a legendary for like...too long lol!

so the new streaming series is live THE QUEST FOR LOOT HAS ARIVED later on within the hunt I will be testing the infamous 5 level theory with a new pirate

ok odds are im gunna stream around 9 or 930 eastern time today woke up with the urge to play some music first instead. so on to the at home studio. then tlopo cya guys in a bit.
edit scratch that stream in 5

Last edited:
ok so imagine this having an isp incompetent enough to not know how to make a solid coaxle cable splice at the pole where line is at the road and that's why ive had so many issues for the last year man XD ok streams back online though the quest for loot continues lets pirate the 7 seas and tormenta togeather :D

@captnbenz don't quote me on mac im a windows elitist xD however check youtube when people show how to set stuff up for mac its generally repeatable just pause between each step. macs a bit over my head since I never owned one

no one may ever know what happened on that ship twords the end. lets hope baldwin didn't shoot a cannon ball through my internet line last night LOL. hopefully the cable company fixed it now however well see with tonight's stream. wanna get the long streams back in and start a side series with a new pirate. just been feeling musically inclined without an internet distraction so im thinking about having some unrelated content on the side and start working on my solo bass album again.

Back