New Style - Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum is for Feedback on the work-in-progress Pirates style.
This style is now selectable via this link: https://piratesforums.co/misc/style?redirect=%2Fthreads%2Fnew-style-feedback.105%2F

The default won't be changed for a while until we work out all usability issues. You may switch back at any time if the style is too hideous :p

Any constructive criticism or suggestions are appreciated. To give feedback, just create a new thread or reply here with your opinion on the style. For suggestions, screenshots are appreciated for those who can take them.. if you cannot, please try to be as specific as possible. I am open to all feedback, there is much room for improvement. I am aware several parts aren't too pretty (such at the navigation bar under search, or user profiles).

It would be of great help to me to hear any thoughts and opinions, colors you don't like, colors you do.. anything at all :) This style will eventually become the default so we want people to be able to look at it and not be disgusted.. so if something looks bad, don't be afraid to say so.

This forum is only visible to logged in members. While using this forum you unfortunately are forced to use the new style.

Thank you!

Thank you both. It's something.

It can be hard to read at some places.. there are currently some limitations imposed, where changing the color of one thing can change that of 5 others.. so bear with us for now. Pointing out any places that could use improvement would be very helpful, we want to make the experience as enjoyable as possible.

All current accounts have been updated to use the new style. If it is unusable in it's current state for you, please let us know why, and in the meantime you are welcome to switch back to the blue theme here:
https://piratesforums.co/misc/style

The blue theme will not be around forever, so if anyone has any issues with the new style, please post them.

Please also note the account update only reflects currently registered accounts. The default style will remain the blue theme for all logged out and new members for the next day or two.

I like it! Great job!
I was shocked I was reading something then clicked the home button and everything changed to this. lol

Anyone wishing to switch back to the blue style, please do so by selecting the "Light Blue" style in the style chooser. Selecting "Default Style" will result in your account being switched to the new theme on a daily basis.

Thanks for your compliments everyone. A 2nd iteration of the new style should be coming this weekend.

I do believe my view is both red and blue. The colors look good to me, Davy. :D I don't seem to be able to see all the smiley faces though. ??? Am I doing something wrong?

This weekend some internal changes were made to smilies, but that should not affect your ability to see them. Try refreshing and opening the smilies list and giving them all a minute to load. If it still doesn't work, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back