New Things Comin' Up On The Faaar Horizon (ok Not That Far)

Cap'ain Valentine

Wanted Pirate
In an opinion poll back in January, PotCo happened to ask players opinions on which of the following MAJOR updates they wanted the most: (Scratched means done, Bold Italics means ongoing)
Battles against other Players (PvP)
More Adventures on Land
New Ship Types
Different Character Classes
New Weapon Types (muskets, etc)
Customize your Ship
More Items and Trading
New Quests and Storylines
Treasure Hunting
In-game Events, Contests, Meet the GMs
Sea Monster Battles (like the Kraken )
More Adventures on Ships
Dungeons, Raids, and Group Adventures
Customize your own Pirate Hideout
Pets
More Islands and Areas to Explore
Purchase Guild Islands / Guild Ships
Siege and Take Over Enemy Fortresses
Meet Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swan in the game
Mini-games
Boss Battles
Work for the Navy, East India Trading Company, Jolly Roger, or Davy Jones
Crafting, Blacksmithing, Creating Voodoo Items

I want them all lol. I do want me a good pet you know I need a talking one one of these sota fine day I gona get cought and then me tungs gona get cut out and I will need me a parot

Cool post, can you link your sources?

I also want a pet ^_^ , parrot on my shoulder.
woot.gif

Yea but how lame would it be if we got something like a little puppy. How about a parrot, alligator, crab or monkey but dont make it all glamorous for the ladies. But I heard a few girls that wanted stuff like bull dogs and sharks; thank you lasses! You dont get sucked into the craze

Well you see all of them are useless to me as i am freaking basic now.... i thought it was boring when i maxed with unlimited try being basic and having max there is less to do.... didn't think it could be done? well as of course i defy the odds and do the impossible :)

I want them all lol. I do want me a good pet you know I need a talking one one of these sota fine day I gona get cought and then me tungs gona get cut out and I will need me a parot
Parrots are definetly on board i also rekon there will be something silly like a tweety bird for the softies lol

Yea but how lame would it be if we got something like a little puppy. How about a parrot, alligator, crab or monkey but dont make it all glamorous for the ladies. But I heard a few girls that wanted stuff like bull dogs and sharks; thank you lasses! You dont get sucked into the craze
Capt fear dont ye think they should sell mini boats to install in ships and can be opned only by captains for landlubbers who always want to port and can take thier share of booty and/or a mutiny option where the captain takes his share and gets marooned and cant launch untill they have landed. That would be realistic

That is from a pretty long time ago. Most of those things are as "on the horizon" as the Kraken.
Some will eventually materialize but I wouldn't hold your breath.

The ones that have already appeared, in my opinion, are nothing like they were made to sound. Pet potions.. etc.

That was already done this was in early jan and they made the call of the kraken game wich technically counts as completed.

That was already done this was in early jan and they made the call of the kraken game wich technically counts as completed.
If you've actually played that, it has no relation to Pirates of the Caribbean Online, aside from the promotional offer of an in-game tattoo. In that game you play as the Kraken. It is not the long-awaited Kraken boss battle.

That is from a pretty long time ago. Most of those things are as "on the horizon" as the Kraken.
Some will eventually materialize but I wouldn't hold your breath.

The ones that have already appeared, in my opinion, are nothing like they were made to sound. Pet potions.. etc.
A year osnt long in mmorpg s and the kraken is ongoing the pets are omgoing too (pet potion is not included) they are trying to make pet stores also only little things are crossed out as done like more adventure on land and players meet gms and group raids and mini games like fishing and poker

Back