NEW TLOPO Mood Rock found?

Charles Warmonk

Wiki Staff

Who can get inside first? ;)

Mission accomplished.

It appears as though you found Mood Stone's twin.
Congratulations on the find!
Because of its seasonal affiliation with St. Patrick's Day, everyone in the family just calls it the "Blarney Stone."
We even made the joke that we'd get it an adopted green pebble that should be named "Leprechaun!"
Anyways, I can't thank you enough for your contribution in uncovering my hidden brethren.

@Mood Rock Your secret location have been found!
I wish that was me.
Alas, I am still in my eternal gray state, but I gives me joy and hope to see that more of my family members are being discovered.
This is spreading color throughout the Caribbean in its blandest places, and I am truly happy about it.
Maybe, the luck of the Irish could rub off on me and give me a green hue this month.
Only time will tell...

Cool catch.
I'm more curious as to how you got in there with the clipped map screen shot.
Guess it's true that pirates harbor the most secrets.

You have the undying support of this community @Mood Rock , we're happy if anything that your memory lives on in the lives of your brethren.

@Charles Warmonk - Nice spotting!
The developers can't hide anything from me. >:)

Cool catch.
I'm more curious as to how you got in there with the clipped map screen shot.
Guess it's true that pirates harbor the most secrets.
Well, I could tell you how I did... but that would take the fun out of finding out yourself!

Where is this?
Tortuga Graveyard - Inside the new cabin. [All released this last update.]

The developers can't hide anything from me. >:)

Well, I could tell you how I did... but that would take the fun out of finding out yourself!

Tortuga Graveyard - Inside the new cabin. [All released this last update.]

Well yes. But clearly you didn't find things in the way the developers and game expects you normally to do.

But I get it. Matter of fact, just the other day while watching somebody else video, I saw the shortcut to DK for the first time, even though I've read about it for over a year.
So there's all sorts of secrets out there in the Caribbean.

Well yes. But clearly you didn't find things in the way the developers and game expects you normally to do.

But I get it. Matter of fact, just the other day while watching somebody else video, I saw the shortcut to DK for the first time, even though I've read about it for over a year.
So there's all sorts of secrets out there in the Caribbean.
"Didn't find it as the developers intended" - Do explain.

The Devs of this game are players themselves and therefore know well the value of hidden secrets and the fact that they will in fact be found. Why else would they keep putting in things like this.

"Didn't find it as the developers intended" - Do explain.
Without the clipping knowledge and without the clipping issues the game does have.
Looking at the game as finished and not a beta where we are not trying to find the flaws, a person wondering around would not see or know whats behind the walls. They would not know the wall exploits, whether its a weakness in the map or not.
I guess a person who plays a boring style?

Without the clipping knowledge and without the clipping issues the game does have.
Looking at the game as finished and not a beta where we are not trying to find the flaws, a person wondering around would not see or know whats behind the walls. They would not know the wall exploits, whether its a weakness in the map or not.
I guess a person who plays a boring style?
The developers are aware that players are easily able to clip through walls and get out of bounds of the game. - I've done it for every single area of the game and have shown a developer how it is done.

They do NOT consider this an "exploit" as it gives NO advantage over other players. It is a simple, and fun way for the developers to hide easter eggs and reward more experienced players.

I would not consider that a "Boring style"...

Have you ever even seen how to get to the Forsaken Shallows mood stone? How do you expect players to find it or even see it the way the "developers and game expects you normally to do."

The developers are aware that players are easily able to clip through walls and get out of bounds of the game. - I've done it for every single area of the game and have shown a developer how it is done.

They do NOT consider this an "exploit" as it gives NO advantage over other players. It is a simple, and fun way for the developers to hide easter eggs and reward more experienced players.

I would not consider that a "Boring style"...
No no, boring as in NOT looking for wall hacks or cracks in the map or swimming to DH. Playing the game and never looking or thinking about easter eggs. That's boring.
Did you ever do in game reports of your clipping excursions or do you think they're just in game for fun? Aren't these the things we should be reporting?

No no, boring as in NOT looking for wall hacks or cracks in the map or swimming to DH. Playing the game and never looking or thinking about easter eggs. That's boring.
Did you ever do in game reports of your clipping excursions or do you think they're just in game for fun? Aren't these the things we should be reporting?
I do believe I just stated and I will re-quote...

The developers are aware that players are easily able to clip through walls and get out of bounds of the game....

They do NOT consider this an "exploit" as it gives NO advantage over other players.

They don't hinder game-play and don't happen by accident or at random, nor do they give you some kind of in-game advantage.
They are just to have a little unconventional fun once in a while :)
Black_Pearl_Island.jpg

PSboatGlitchgif.gif

Last edited:
Back