Announcement New TLOPO Staff Members! 7/1/2016

Cheysa Finn

Pirate Lord
Ahoy all!!

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming @DefectiveGamer and @Midhav to the TLOPO team!

DefectiveGamer (aka Jack) is joining as a Storyline Developer. He has a YouTube channel under the name of "Defective Gamer" and enjoys creating videos about various MMOs.

Midhav is also joining as a Storyline Developer. He has served the community for several years as a Pirates Online Wiki Administrator (formerly known as the POTCO Wiki).

We are very excited to have you both on the TLOPO team!!

:congrats: :welcometrain:

- The Crew @ The Legend of Pirates Online

Looking for the entire staff roster? Visit
https://tlopo.com/help/.

Last edited:
Thank you Cheysa!

Midhav and I are are both excited to give TLOPO the amazing story it deserves. In the coming weeks/months, you will see our handywork in the form of blog posts, events, and even ARGs (alternate reality games). Keep an eye on TLOPO's website for this new content! Oh, and if you see a pirate named Rusty Fiddles on the docks of Port Royal, feel free to say hello!

Ahoy all!!

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming @DefectiveGamer and @Midhav to the TLOPO team!

DefectiveGamer (aka Jack) is joining as a Storyline Developer. He has a YouTube channel under the name of "Defective Gamer" and enjoys creating videos about various MMOs.

Midhav is also joining as a Storyline Developer. He has served the community for several years as a Pirates Online Wiki Administrator (formerly known as the POTCO Wiki).

We are very excited to have you both on the TLOPO team!!

:congrats: :welcometrain:

- The Crew @ The Legend of Pirates Online

Looking for the entire staff roster? Visit
https://tlopo.com/help/.
Congrats ya'll!!! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for this game!!!

Could someone clarify - are Midhav and DefectiveGamer going to be working on developing storyline quests that were already in the game? Or are they developing some kind of a new storyline, and if so, for what purpose?

Could someone clarify - are Midhav and DefectiveGamer going to be working on developing storyline quests that were already in the game? Or are they developing some kind of a new storyline, and if so, for what purpose?
You'll have to wait and see ;)

Congrats! Hey @Midhav tis I William Kid from back in thee day. Not sure you will remember me but .... We played a fair amount together. I was in Rage's Marauders with CuttThroat McRage. Good to see an old face.

Yep William, I still remember ye. I remember you were on a War Galleon back in '09 before the Marauders, and you were firing at me when I was on Isla Perdida, as ships could still be seen from the islands back then. Leon Lockhound was the other member of my crew at the time. We'll catch up when the game is in full swing aye?

Back