New to TLOPO and forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Forums Nathan! AND back to the game's reboot. We are so glad you are here! Please be sure to check back regularly in the forums as they are a wealth of new information, content updates and talking points where you can participate! No doubt you will enjoy many adventures and make tons of friends here! Again, welcome aboard! It's a pleasure! Two armored thumbs up! :) Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Hello, I used to play POTCO back in the day, and I hope TLOPO turns out like the original game. My name is Nathan on TLOPO. I'm excited for things to come!
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)з♪ βyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★♡
ღ ☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚ღ

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Welcome aboard! So happy to see you here on the forums! I hope you're enjoying TLOPO and having fun playing the game!

The forums are where you can express your thoughts, share ideas and interact with the community on a larger scale! You will also find the latest news, updates and info here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back