New Video Style

Will

Site Founder
As most of you know, I make alot of pirates online related video. I've always wanted to add something cool at the beginning of my videos that would stay the same for all of them.
Here is what i've just made, tell me what you think, it's currently a private video, means public youtube viewers cannot see it.

As most of you know, I make alot of pirates online related video. I've always wanted to add something cool at the beginning of my videos that would stay the same for all of them.
Here is what i've just made, tell me what you think, it's currently a private video, means public youtube viewers cannot see it.
i cant see it it says " this is a private video "

Quick question would you be mad if I used that in the beginning of my videos lol ya it's awesome I'm trying to make one but no good ideas at the moment.

I started making a new video about two hours ago, but I can't make my mind on the music. I want it to be a pirates of the caribbean music. But which one?
Was thinking of Drink up me hearties Yo Ho or Up is Down from At World's end. Which one of these two? Or do you have any other ideas?

Drink up me hearties yo ho:

Up is down:

Love the introduction you made Will, very cool! As for the music, my fav out of the two is Up is Down, that was a great part of the movie, I love all the Pirate movie scores though.lol ;)

I need a few tips on making videos lol. Sent me some tips plz like how to record video from pirates without xfire, video editing like that above and more if you can. I would really appreciate it mates.

It's great , but I think it would be better if the area around the letters were the same size
EDIT (Jan 28, 2011 at 11:47 AM):
I started making a new video about two hours ago, but I can't make my mind on the music. I want it to be a pirates of the caribbean music. But which one?
Was thinking of Drink up me hearties Yo Ho or Up is Down from At World's end. Which one of these two? Or do you have any other ideas?

Drink up me hearties yo ho:

Up is down:

It would help If I knew what the Video was about

Back