New Weapons/New Dueling Techniques

Would you like to see this get added so we can use it?

• Total voters
I came up with this idea yesterday: Weapon forgery/ Weapon merging. Putting two weapons together to make one that's more powerful Like doom rattler and el patron could make behemoth. It would be amazing.

I came up with this idea yesterday: Weapon forgery/ Weapon merging. Putting two weapons together to make one that's more powerful Like doom rattler and el patron could make behemoth. It would be amazing.

I like this idea. If they developed in game skills for a pirate to choose, like how you choose how to upgrade your ship, it would make the game much more interesting. Smithies, potions masters, engineers, etc. Though I dont know about merging a weapon, but if we were able to develop our own or maybe expand on one we've got by using item we could create... Course that would require a lot more development in our inventory system too...

...In the phase files the unreleased weapon types and the unreleased weapons of those types are completely finished, all we have to do is wait for POTCO to get off their bum and release them.

In all honesty, I am sure it would be quite easy to do this. And it would most likely motivate me to play POTCO alot more if they released these swords (as in, in bulk, not 1 every 2 Months. I am talking 5023098576894376 in a month with new duel combos) in a weapon update and maybe.... oh I don't know..... a quest to unlock them? A DECENT quest? :cool:

It would be interesting actually. The possibilities are endless. Maybe even perhaps a few bayonets with some interesting blades? Hmm would have to see if that ever happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

Great idea. Imagine starting with a basic staff or doll and adding skills through both quest and cash like upgrading a ship. You could create your own Famed??

Back