Discussion New ww2 cod/cars movie/new starwars game

Hyped for Battlefront 2 and mildly interested in COD WWII - although I'm more interested in seeing where Battlefield is going next.

My youngest brother was obsessed with Cars for the LONGEST time. We literally watched that movie every other day for a year or so. When Cars 2 came out, we (of course) went to see it. I didn't necessarily dislike it, but it wasn't my favorite movie, either. I think Cars 3 will be the same. I don't really understand the new trainer character. I think she's supposed to be a really talented trainer, but in the trailers, she looks kind of ditsy and incompetent. I just hope she turns out to be endearing rather than annoying. Also, it's interesting to me how Lightning's career seems to parallel Doc's (with the legendary racing career + supposedly career-ending crash), so I'm looking forward to seeing how they incorporate that. However, I'm a little shaky on the plot. Is this whole movie just going to be Lightning training to beat that new, really fast car? At least in Cars 2 they had a couple of storylines going on at the same time. Honestly though, I've only seen 1 or 2 trailers for it, so I might have just missed some important plot points.

Back