Event  New Year's Eve Party.

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
This is last minute... again

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
You ARE invited to join the- Spania AND other forums members at a New Year's Eve Holiday Party!​
When:7pm-9pm Eastern time​
Where: We will meet again at Devil's Anvil at the server Kokojillo​
Who: All of you reading this and any other pirates you know!​

Agenda. We might not follow this exactly.​
7:00- meet up​
7:15- sailing/ hanging out with friends*​
8:00-go to Foulberto Smasho or maybe Tormenta to fight?**​
9:00 party ends​

*I was thinking it would be cool if we went around in two or three ships all together and fought the strongest of ships​

**Unfortunatly I have to leave at about 8:00 , so someone else might want to help take over​

:flag:See you there and Happy New Year!:flag:
:party::party:

EDIT (Dec 30, 2010 at 4:37 PM):
Also... take lots of screenshots, I might want you to post some pics on the recap later.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
You ARE invited to join the- Spania AND other forums members at a New Year's Eve Holiday Party!​

*I was thinking it would be cool if we went around in two or three ships all together and fought the strongest of ships​

**Unfortunatly I have to leave at about 8:00 , so someone else might want to help take over​

Also... take lots of screenshots, I might want you to post some pics on the recap later.

I will definitely try to be there although my night doesn't really quiet down much until after 9:00 PM.

I'm soooo there lol :D

Sorry, I can't make it. :(

I have an idea though, it might be nice if you make this kind of thing into a poll, so if people can come they just reply that way and people can kinda get an idea of how many people are coming

Great party Captain Redhorn, from beginning to end, but just like the Christmas party, everyone just suddenly disappears, would you let me know in advance, i am like where everyone go? We still got some rum left. :drink:

It said the whole agenda on the New Year's Eve Party thread, and what time the party ends, but I will try to be more specific next time for you. ;)

It said the whole agenda on the New Year's Eve Party thread, and what time the party ends, but I will try to be more specific next time for you. ;)

i know, but am on a different time zone, and after a few glasses of champagne, well, ......who can keep track

And i did post a few screenshots of your party on the post Double Trouble, you throw one heck of party, Captain Redhorn. (little spiked potions, helps, hehe) :drink:

cool ill be there or try to that is:(:mad::daggermouth::mad::confused::oops: :iagree:HE AGREES
EDIT (Jan 1, 2011 at 9:02 AM):
I MIST IT :drink::rumgone::skullpeak::skullpeak::flag::xbones:

Back