Newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard the game and the forums JadeShea! :) It's a pleasure to meet you! There is a treasure trove of new awesome friends and high adventure awaiting you to be sure! Be sure to continue to check back regularly on the forums to get important updates and other important information! There is a FANTASTIC team working hard on Pirates Online! So glad you are here! Two armored thumbs up! Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Welcome to the forums!!!

Wow a new player to the game! Haven't seen that in a while. Welcome to the forums and to the game of TLOPO! If you have any questions or need any help you can message me or find me in the game. My name is of course @Jack Cannonskull

Sup, I really hope you start to like the Pirate game genre! It be cool if we can chat and talk sometime in the future!

Hello! I'm new to the Pirates game, but I'm enjoying it a whole lot right now. I'm looking forward to more fun from the game, and meeting other players who are interesting in the game as well.
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:゜☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back