Next Potco Future Update Will Be...

Basil Darkratte

Site Founder
I was looking at the Pirates YT Channel and found two things, The First was a comment that Pirates sent me:
Question I sent
@piratesonline Have you ever thought about adding weather in the game?
Answer:
@gmjyuir2 - We've experimented with weather but whether those weather experiments are ready for LIVE is too far off in the future.

The Second was this:
Potco Player:
"Ahoy Pirates Online! I just wondered about two things. One, since Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides will be coming out in May will you guys be releasing anything that's from that movie for example: Blackbeard's Clothing Outfit, Jack Sparrow's Clothing Outfit, Blackbeard's Sword, The Fountain of Youth? and Two will you guys be releasing clothing outfits for the holidays like: St. Patrick's Day and Mardi Gras e.t.c. :) Thank you. :)"

Answer from Pirates: Firstly, I think you will be pleasantly surprised to know that one of those four things will be yours to get. I've already said too much ... secondly, yes, you can expect more outfits for those particular holidays you mentioned.
So, What do you think is in the Future from these comments?

I was looking at the Pirates YT Channel and found two things, The First was a comment that Pirates sent me:
Question I sent
Answer:
@gmjyuir2 - We've experimented with weather but whether those weather experiments are ready for LIVE is too far off in the future.

The Second was this:
Potco Player:
"Ahoy Pirates Online! I just wondered about two things. One, since Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides will be coming out in May will you guys be releasing anything that's from that movie for example: Blackbeard's Clothing Outfit, Jack Sparrow's Clothing Outfit, Blackbeard's Sword, The Fountain of Youth? and Two will you guys be releasing clothing outfits for the holidays like: St. Patrick's Day and Mardi Gras e.t.c. :) Thank you. :)"

Answer from Pirates: Firstly, I think you will be pleasantly surprised to know that one of those four things will be yours to get. I've already said too much ... secondly, yes, you can expect more outfits for those particular holidays you mentioned.
I hope it is the fountian of youth that would mean a whole new island!!!

It's most likely Blackbeard's sword, with the new weapons. Hopefully it will something that we can all have and not a legendary weapon that will take hours to get. I'm just saying... :) :fight:

Question I sent
Answer:

The Second was this:
Potco Player:

OH NO IT THE END OF THE GAME THEY R GONNA ADD JACK SPARROWS CLOTHES I THOUGHT WE HAD ENOUGH OF THE JACK AND BECKETT WANNA BE'S ALREADY now on a second note i think it would be cool to see all those old shelved game elements put back in the game (the stuff they did away with when they rushed the realease) and the reason why i assume it will be jacks outfit is because the fountain of youth is part of the 4th movie and the game is set between the first and second now if we could have this jolly roger story move along but be able to still keep jolly alive we could move onto different movies and what happened between those oh and heres something very improtant to consider FOCUS ON ADDING THE GUYS FROM THE LAST MOVIES FIRST AND NEW MOVIES LAST or in other words the kraken and davy jones

Back