NFL 2016

Stephen Teague

Pirate Lord
I'm an Atlanta Falcons fan, and so far, so good!

Who is your team? What is your opinion on the state of your team? Also, predictions/what you think of the season so far?

My opinion: The Atlanta Falcons will definitely make the playoffs, how far they go I have no clue. Most likely we may win a Divisional Game, but I don't see anything further past there. As of today, lots of competitive teams and a few ties (not a fan of ties-- but that is a discussion for another day). Seems like there are around 3-4 elite teams, and then a bunch of "middle of the pack" teams. My Super Bowl picks right now would have to be New England vs Seattle (as soon as Russel heals, watch out).

Yea, their rebuilding is taking a lot longer than I expected. I thought Bortles would preform better than he has.
I am of the belief Bortles has to go. He was doing better last year and has only regressed. With exception to the Browns, I'd say Bortles really is the worst QB right now...

We are Rams fans in this house lol. They haven't been good in over a decade, but they were starting off the season fine, then it went downhill.... I think the Patriots will win the super bowl again. That team every year they are always at the top idk how they do it, they are just too good.

We are Rams fans in this house lol. They haven't been good in over a decade, but they were starting off the season fine, then it went downhill.... I think the Patriots will win the super bowl again. That team every year they are always at the top idk how they do it, they are just too good.
Probably a product of their coach, Belichick. Their dominance won't end until he is gone most likely. Rams just need to keep feeding Gurley, hes from UGA so I happen to be a big fan of his :p

Steelers for the win baby. Growing up in Wisconsin, always had a sweet spot for the Packers, however, dad is a Steelers fan. I'll admit though, Falcons have been pretty scary, hell, I'd even say Ryan and Jones are the best QB and WR combo in the leauge.

Steelers for the win baby. Growing up in Wisconsin, always had a sweet spot for the Packers, however, dad is a Steelers fan. I'll admit though, Falcons have been pretty scary, hell, I'd even say Ryan and Jones are the best QB and WR combo in the leauge.
I would agree on the Ryan/Julio duo. With the additions of Sanu, Gabriel and Robinson its just been amazing. Every play Julio draws 2-3 defenders leaving receivers open. If this defense could figure it out, we could go very deep.

Back